Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: After Lee Fight, Chavez Jr. Likely Headed to 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will get KO'ed cold at this weight if they treat this like a game.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will likely move up to the super middleweight division after this weekend’s middleweight title defense against Andy Lee, according to Chavez’s trainer, Freddie Roach, speaking Friday in an ESPN.com chat.

[Click Here To Read More]

So they are done at 160 but they now agree to fight the 160 pound champion after they move to 168? uh ok. Roach, Chavez and Arum must really think we are DUMB!

Comment

Chavez Jr. = Over-Hyped Water Balloon

I knew this coward had no plans of fighting Martinez. I knew Jose Sulaiman was nothing more than a lying, money-grubbing dirt bag south-of-the-border weasel piece of garbage of the highest order. I knew Arum would try to line up a fight with Pavlik at 168.

Chavez Jr. vs. Pavlik = The Bloated Over-Hyped Cow vs. The Alcoholic

Pavlik had the chance to face Stevenson in an IBF eliminator at 168, but chose the cowardly Top Rank Promotions route. Nice to see some things never change in boxing.

Comment

Jose from Mexico City will find a way to find some unemployed janitor fight Chavez Jr. for the WBC 168 lb. title they stripped Ward of a few months ago. The Boys South of the Border should be brought up on RICO racketeering charges.

Comment

WBC Accurately Reflects the Mexican Government = CORRUPT

WBC = We Be Crooked

Comment

Ducking Maravilla some more I see.

Oh well, I never thought this fight actually would happen anyway.

Froch would murder this dude, as would most of the contenders in that division.

Comment

Why do all these haters hate him for not fighting Martinez. This kid is still gaining much need experience. LET HIM GET THREE OR FOUR MORE FIGHTS THEN FIGHT HIM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobbb View Post
                  I knew this coward had no plans of fighting Martinez. I knew Jose Sulaiman was nothing more than a lying, money-grubbing dirt bag south-of-the-border weasel piece of garbage of the highest order. I knew Arum would try to line up a fight with Pavlik at 168.

Chavez Jr. vs. Pavlik = The Bloated Over-Hyped Cow vs. The Alcoholic

Pavlik had the chance to face Stevenson in an IBF eliminator at 168, but chose the cowardly Top Rank Promotions route. Nice to see some things never change in boxing.
                  The hate is strong with this one.

Comment

This is what's wrong with boxing they always have paper chamPs someone need to take control of of **** and one belt all these other bullshii fighters stay winning belts if you not prepared to fight the best out there u don't deserve a belt I'm now starting to respect Canelo at least he's trying to step up the comp

Comment

Working...
                    X