No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto is being sued by his uncle Evangelista

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    So they making a big deal out of it cause he didn't answers some questions? Lol
    yup thats what im sayin...but at the same time he did admit he has been an ******* his whole life so idk..

Comment

Is there a link to the video?

I would like to see this

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
        yup thats what im sayin...but at the same time he did admit he has been an ******* his whole life so idk..
        i was just told by my aunt and uncle its because of the contract issue...he fired his uncle b4 the contract was up so he is sueing him for the money he would have made. and im sure its also for when he kicked his ass...cotto was being grumpy cuz it seems he is losing the case which is a pretty much clear cut case.

Comment

Is there a link to the video?

I would like to see this
          honestly im not sure cuz i just saw it ona puerto rican channel " WAPA " on a show called super xclusivo with la comay... idk if it will be online or nethin but theres another member on her who also verified he saw the same thing i did. im not making this up by any means, im simply giving the boxing community info on miguel cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
            honestly im not sure cuz i just saw it ona puerto rican channel " WAPA " on a show called super xclusivo with la comay... idk if it will be online or nethin but theres another member on her who also verified he saw the same thing i did. im not making this up by any means, im simply giving the boxing community info on miguel cotto.
            I believe you...I would just like to see cotto reaction
            Last edited by heat27; 01-31-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I believe you...I just would like to see cotto reaction

he was just real uptight and although he was grumpy and on the edge he kept his composure and didnt let the situation escalate. The reporter as we all know just kept insisting on asking questions when he clearly didnt wanna answer any..yea he was being a dick but i woulda been the same way. its not only him being sued but it makes it that much more sensitive being that its his uncle the one suing him...im just sayin that b!tch shoulda left him alone when he said the 1st day he wasnt answering questions..

Comment

Deamnnn I see "La Comay Program" Cotto looks BaD, He should maintain calm, cotto was acting like DickHead, cuz he definitively is losing the case Uncle Evangelista its going to get paid Big Time. Changing Subject i See Evangelista two weeks ago in a Rest.-Sport Bar in my hometown.. with a young lady 20 something Chick !!! He was Cool.. Like he has some fresh meat ready to eat.. He was going Inn That Night (Habia Bellaqueo Intenso) If you know what i mean!! I was going Inn 2 Jajajajajjaja

Comment

He is a dick?

I met cotto and he was cool to me
                  He is a big ahole. He is really a dick, and when drunk he gets fresh with women thats why he got b*tch slap by a drug lord here in PR.

He is a very private person, he dont like people much, either.

In other words, the Cotto you see on camara aint the real Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    He is a big ahole. He is really a dick, and when drunk he gets fresh with women thats why he got b*tch slap by a drug lord here in PR.

i always felt that cotto was conceited

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Am I reading this right? You follow a guy like that? Oh that's right!! He carries the same flag, I should of known by Morel.

Comment

Working...
                      X