No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Talks Khan, Steroids, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    High praise from Floyd he must really rate Khan.
    High praise from Floyd = "I'll beat you anyday for a nice payday." or "You're way out of my radar, but it's true."

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      so basically telling everyone what stevie wonder could see- he has no plans to fight pacquiao and he's going to fight khan next at wembley stadium in the uk.

:yawns: wake me up when real news happens.
      They have already made it clear they want the Manny fight first, then Khan. Which will give Khan 1 or 2 more fights in the meantime... UK press is in town, so he's giving them news.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather UD12 over Manny Pacquiao. Hopefully Pacquiao stops making excuses about why he shouldn't take the test or why he won't use USADA.

Comment

so basically telling everyone what stevie wonder could see- he has no plans to fight pacquiao and he's going to fight khan next at wembley stadium in the uk.

so your saying pac isn't going to agree to testing.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            He's insinuating that he came out of no where, and wants him tested that is all. Its not that deep in terms of details.
            Floyd gives motivational speeches to the unfortunate so they can come out of nowhere, but this does not apply to Pac? He must be afraid of all hobos.

Comment

walk the talk floyd, walk the talk......you've done enough talking for someone who cant back it up.......redeem yourself from of being a coward....thats all the public want you to do...

Comment

Mark my words .Both Pac and Khan can school Floyd .Manny will punish Floyd badly .Khan with outpoint Floyd easily .

Comment

floyd is right. if the shoe were on the other foot and it was he under ped accusation, that's exactly what people would say. "no wonder he won all those fights." he would get slaughtered. a double standard DOES seem to exist between mayweather and pacquiao.

Comment

so basically you're still in denial about your pinoy idol, wake me up when you come back to reality.

Comment

floyd is right pac take the test stop hiding we all know something is up we will find out sooner or later

Comment

Working...
                      X