Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ESPN replace Teddy Atlas with somebody better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    I don't think he hates Manny. He doesn't give him that much credit though.
    No, he does seem to hate him. He even makes up stories about e-mails and PEDs to try and discredit him.

Comment

i like atlas but yeah, it's time for him to go, he's a " one note'r " " a one trick pony " if you will.....

i like what he says about fighters and their heart, but he's full of pessimism and always sounds like a scratched record every show....

it seems like every show he has a theme and he repeats it , over and over, and over, and over, and over again...... half the time i turn off the sound when he starts in on his wash, rinse, repeat cycle......

a change, or a break, mix it up, something......... i am not against atlas, but tired of listening to the same thing over and over again...........

i tune into boxing to not have to deal with the same repetitiveness of life, it's a form of mixing things up in my life....

Comment

yes i'm tired of this motherfucker's 5 minute long analogies about how a fighter's jab reminds him of eating sandwiches out of a picnic basket.

Comment

I can't stand Tony Atlas. He's ****ing annoying. I usually pause FnF so I can fast forward through him talking. He has a horrible voice and is repetitive.

Comment

IDK but a third commentator at least wouldn't hurt, that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              IDK but a third commentator at least wouldn't hurt, that's for sure
              thats not an option.............

it's about REPLACING atlas..........

we've seen and heard all atlas has to offer...... to be perfectly honest....

we know he likes fighters with heart, fighters that are truthful, hates guys that who think that they're good, and we all know he hates manny pacquiao or anyone else that defies his boxing beliefs and defies his boxing reality........

atlas has ran his course as an announcer/color commentator........ i don't dis like him, but i've had enough of him.......... time to bring in the lefty......

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Do you think ESPN should replace Teddy Atlas with a better commentator/analyst?

Perhaps someone more objective and intelligent?

Someone who is more personable and has a more positive attitude?
                I'm replying to this thread without looking at a single post. I don't want anyone to think I'm stealing their idea.

I like Teddy. He's probably the last thing keeping ESPN honest right now. Regarding this Mayweather/Pac ordeal, if it was up to the ESPN analyst, you would think Mayweather's this horrible person that's scared to fight everyone.

At least Teddy keeps it honest which is more than I can say for Merchant.
                Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-30-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

He seems to hate a lot of current top fighters, he makes me laugh but usually for the wrong reasons, he is pretty awful these days.

Comment

I like Atlas. I want to see him announce the next fight of this guy "Modano" that he kept talking about last night. You know the guy who stopped Cayo.

Comment

Originally posted by Horvo View Post
                      I like Atlas. I want to see him announce the next fight of this guy "Modano" that he kept talking about last night. You know the guy who stopped Cayo.
                      Ha i noticed that as well, he called him "Mandana" and and "Mandando" at some point during the fight Ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X