Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    You sir, will be a bandwagon Margs fan after he finishes cotto's career ^^
    P.S. pic came out on my screen
    Read my post *** wad, I don't like Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
      Read my post *** wad, I don't like Cotto
      A PR that doesn't like cotto! all right! **** stereotypes!
      green K go!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        A PR that doesn't like cotto! all right! **** stereotypes!
        green K go!
        I've always said I dislike him because he is an arrogant prick. I was happy when he lost to pac, not to marg but to pac. So yeah **** Cotto

Comment

I used to love the style of the guy until it was discovered that he had plaster in his wraps before the fight with Mosley. He had plaster in his wraps.

He had plaster in his wraps! There is simply no condoning that.

In terms of being a 'fan' he is dead in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
            I used to love the style of the guy until it was discovered that he had plaster in his wraps before the fight with Mosley. He had plaster in his wraps.

He had plaster in his wraps! There is simply no condoning that.

In terms of being a 'fan' he is dead in my eyes.
            But Mexicanas still support him, ask him for autographs, wear his shirts like fan boys, and still gloat about his win over Miguel Cotto. Their disgusting boxing fans, and racists ontop of that !! "peeleft:

Comment

Margarito is just an overrated journeyman, who lost to Daniel Santos, Clottey, Paul Williams, Shane Mosley, and Manny Pacman, but to Mexicans he is an Aztek god for defeating a Puerto Rican lol

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                Margarito is just an overrated journeyman, who lost to Daniel Santos, Clottey, Paul Williams, Shane Mosley, and Manny Pacman, but to Mexicans he is an Aztek god for defeating a Puerto Rican lol
                Yea for someone to be a top WW for a decade certainly is overrated. Fucking idiot. You want to talk about overrated, Carlos Negron SUCKS!! Dude is like a Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Yea for someone to be a top WW for a decade certainly is overrated. Fucking idiot. You want to talk about overrated, Carlos Negron SUCKS!! Dude is like a Mayorga.
                  I offended his Aztek god, now hes angry what a dumb nuthugger you are, you ain't no real boxing fan, you only watch Mexican boxing "peeleft:

Comment

And Cotto lost to him which makes Cotto what?

Comment

I offended his Aztek god, now hes angry what a dumb nuthugger you are, you ain't no real boxing fan, you only watch Mexican boxing "peeleft:
                      And all you watch is Island Rat boxing you fuking hypocrite!

Comment

Working...
                      X