Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the money thing is his convienant excuse for just about everything

Comment

• Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
      well the money thing is his convienant excuse for just about everything
      not really cause jmm has never done the same ppv #s that mosley has done in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        not really cause jmm has never done the same ppv #s that mosley has done in the past.
        The past isn't the key to the future in PPV buys. JMM has risen as Mexico's current hero. He is now the face of Mexican boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
          well the money thing is his convienant excuse for just about everything
          If he does not fight a small welter it will cost his status within his legacy.

Comment

• I have more of a problem with his bull**** "retirement" (which lasted longer than I thought it would) than I do with the choice of Marquez as a comeback opponent. He'd rather take a "tune-up" after all that time off, I understand that, I'm more annoyed by the "retirement" in the first place.

I don't necessarily take the "he's not a draw" in regards to Mosley as meaning the fight won't happen in the future, though. Sometimes that sort of talk is just his way of trying to establish leverage in negotiations when they eventually do fight.

If he beats JMM, then we'll get Mayweather-Pacquiao this December. The winner of that will most likely face either Cotto or Mosley.

They're the biggest fights out there.

Comment

• I just hate the way business kills the sport.

Comment

Working...
              X