Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    lol!
    yeah I know what tang is we use to drink it all the time in the tree I use to live when I was in PR lol!
    but on the real my mom use to make it put it in cups and freeze it we called them limbers or even sell it to the other kids for a ¢25 each...true story
    You used to live in a tree??? That might explain why you thought they were 'tang' tops

Ahhh, yes. Tangsicles!!! I don't think anyone under the age of 30 would know what those were. Ohh, the good ole days

Comment

• Do they still sell Tang? That **** was good! I preferred it to Kool Aid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Do they still sell Tang? That **** was good! I preferred it to Kool Aid.
        idk what da **** they saying but I feel like going out and getting some tang after watching this

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          idk what da **** they saying but I feel like going out and getting some tang after watching this

I think tanghalian means "meal."

Comment

• Even though Ashy Larry is a groupie knob slobber for mayweather and it's terribly pathetic I have to say that kid w1gg3r boy 32 is really annoying. He's such a pompous little **** always talking about how well off and successful he is well trying to belittle everyone else. He thinks he's really special because he travels but in actuality he's probably some spoiled little *rich* boy who wouldn't have amounted to anything if it wasn't for daddy and the silver spoon in his mouth.

Comment

• so many pages and no "no ****" ?

Comment

• He thinks he's "gangsta" because he listened to the Wu-Tang clan in the basement when his parents were away at church.

Comment

• Larry scared a man shitless from across the atlantic

Comment

• Larry has posted pics and PB hasn't posted pics. My money is on Larry to beat him silly

Comment

• NEWS JUST IN....................................PRETTY BOY MAKES WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X