Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are Hayes and wladimirs best ever performances?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For showing how them looking good .... Byrd and Enzo

For showing them pulling it out after a close fight ... Peter and Mormeck

Comment

The best performance has to be against a good fighter.

Blowing Enzo Mac out the water isn't very impressive to me. Aside of being knocked down, Haye put a clinic on Mormeck. Wlad best performance is probably the second Byrd fight.

Comment

Wlad:

Byrd I, Barrett (prime version), Jefferson (used nice inside hook), McCline (prime version), Mercer, Byrd II, Brock, Brewster II, Chagaev, Peter II

Haye:

Bonin (no rabbit punches or other fouling, he knocked him out cleanly and fairly)

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          If a alien came down to planet earth, and knew nothing nothing about the Haye/Wlad bout, but wanted to put a wager on it.

What two fights would you show of the respected fighters at their best so the alien can judge who to put money on.

Cheers.
          I think haye's best performance is the two years of media circus which has now, FINALLY, culminated into the fight on July 2 (if he does not ***** out due to a referee dispute).

Best performance? Unknown, but I did like how he handled Ray Austin in under two rounds while never using his right hand.

Comment

Haye against big Mac. He completely destroyed this guy, and brutally.

Comment

good posts, actually with wlad ive changed my mind to chagaev, that dude was dangerous and he schooled him...

Comment

Haye vs Mormeck, Wlad's fights with Byrd.

Comment

Most of Wlad's wins look astonishingly similar because he's so clinical. I guess his last three fights (Peter II, Chambers, Chagaev) were his best performances.
                  Byrd 1, McCline and Mercer were fine performances too.

Comment

Working...
                  X