Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Al Haymon and Mayweather formed there own version of UFC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would HBO or Showtime care? Where would they stand in all this .....everybody knows that alhaymon get his fighter the most money but for the less danger

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Bob and Oscar will out do Floyd and Al nobody likes Floyd they just watch him to see if he losses. Who wants to watch Al Haymon mismatches once Floyd's gone who do they have Broner?
      Floyd Mayweather Jr.
      Antonio Tarver
      Andre Berto
      Devon Alexander
      Peter Quillin
      Shawn Porter
      Austin Trout
      Jermain Taylor
      Adrien Broner
      Erislandy Lara
      Josesito Lopez
      Gary Russell Jr.
      Chris Pearson
      Keith Thurman
      Lamon Brewster (after his win over Wladimir Klitschko)
      Chris Arreola
      Danny Garcia
      Vassiliy Jirov
      Audley Harrison
      Daquan Arnett
      Librado Andrade
      Enrique Ornelas
      Lorenzo Reynolds
      Gerald Washington
      Omar Figueroa
      Errol Spence
      Lucas Martin Matthysse
      Deontay Wilder
      Robert Easter Jr.
      Jamel Herring
      Edwin Rodriguez
      Marcos Maidana
      Dominic Wade
      Daniel Jacobs
      Jermall Charlo
      Chad Dawson (2014-)
      Leo Santa Cruz
      Alfredo Angulo
      Robert Guerrero
      Anthony Peterson
      Lamont Peterson
      Seth Mitchell
      Robert Guerrero (2014-)
      Bryant Perrella
      Chris Alexander
      Dennis Hasson (2014-)
      Amir Khan (2014-)
      Adonis Stevenson

Comment

Considering how quiet Scaefer has been, it seems like he woke up just in time.

That's just my take anyway, everyone is just kind of waiting for the next piece to fall[/QUOTE]

I agree, No one on the outside knows for sure, Haymon doesn't even give interviews I doubt he'd give up what his future plans are but just looking at the landscape of boxing This is the way I see it going, I could be way off base just speculating.

Comment

As far licsensing

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...ather_pro.html

Comment

They won't do anything like that for a while. Haymon under a microscope right now

Comment

You guys are making a bunch of baseless theories.

Ellerbe in the article above said Scaeffer wouldn't be on their team.. Also, Ellerbe should probably work out the fact Mayweather promotions isn't an actual promotional company.

Comment

remember when yall were saying thats what you wanted? one governing body to control boxing?? and now that its actuallyl coming to fuitition yall are hating. hmm i wonder if that has anything to do with a succesful African american running things? Keep at it Haymon we got your back

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
                  Watch that happen and GBP/TR start putting shows on his PPV dates to spite him

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    remember when yall were saying thats what you wanted? one governing body to control boxing?? and now that its actuallyl coming to fuitition yall are hating. hmm i wonder if that has anything to do with a succesful African american running things? Keep at it Haymon we got your back
                    I agree with ya, I have said many times that I would love to have a single belt promotion, I just don't think Haymon and Schafer will do it if they start their own promotion.. I think they will use the existing sanctioning bodies for the belts, but yeah I would love to see a full blown organization with it's own fighters and belts.. Sanctioning bodies are one of the major cancers in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Watch that happen and GBP/TR start putting shows on his PPV dates to spite him
                      How would they even do it without a license?

Comment

Working...
                      X