Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Lights Out" Premiere Bombs: FX President Pledges Support For Boxing-Themed Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lights Out" Premiere Bombs: FX President Pledges Support For Boxing-Themed Drama

The kiss of death!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...g-themed-drama

"Boxing is a sport that’s also going through hard times, that’s being usurped by other sports. In the fourth episode ... we have Pops and Lights ... sitting in a bar hoping to watch a big welterweight match and all that’s on on all the screens is MMA, and they look like two guys from another generation."
    Oh joy, now i'm really not gonna bother.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      That's a shame really, but in other news: Congrats to Christian Bale for his Golden Globe win for the Fighter!

Comment

I hope this show makes it off word of mouth...I watched the Pilot and have been talking it up all week...I thought the writing was good and the acting was class...

If you're a boxing fan give it a watch you won't be disappointed.

Comment

lol thats not good.

Comment

I'm not bothering to watch then. I'm still not over Terriers getting canceled, so if Lights Out is half as good as Terriers I refuse to let myself get sucked in.

By the way, all of you that didn't watch Terriers, f*** you.

Comment

Like majority of us know of a station called FX. I bet it's a fine show but I'm not bothering with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I'm not bothering to watch then. I'm still not over Terriers getting canceled, so if Lights Out is half as good as Terriers I refuse to let myself get sucked in.

By the way, all of you that didn't watch Terriers, f*** you.
                Bro,believe me that show has potential,it's picking up for me right where sons of anarchy left off.

Comment

I'll continue to watch until they pull the plug.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Bro,believe me that show has potential,it's picking up for me right where sons of anarchy left off.
                    I watched the premiere, and liked it, but if this show is going to bomb like Terriers did, I can't handle two shows within a year I love that are good/great being canceled.

Comment

Working...
                    X