Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is their ways to do heroin with a needle and not to leave marks on the arm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the local hospital and get some drugs advice leaflets on heroin and lay them out somewhere he will find them.......wait for the reaction!

Comment

Stay away from needles people, you can catch all different kinds of diseases (AIDS, Hep C, Hep B, etc).

Comment

You can hide the marks, but I dont think you can make an injection without leaving a mark .

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
          My brother I think is doing that ****, I found his needles in his room before. But I never looked at my brothers arm. And Idk, every so often we get into fights about him on drugs and he swears he is not doing heroin. Yet, he said he uses the needle for something else, I'm so angry at him that I don't know what he said at the time. As if he uses it for a health reason, but if he does use it for a health reason then why have I never ever been told by anyone in my family that has a certain condition? I think he is a drug addict, before he dropped his head on the table while eating food, I ran to go get my dad. And when I came down stairs he had his head up and was talking extremely slow and getting upset saying everyone trying to accuse him of doing drugs.

And one day when he was working on his car he passed out in the kitchen with milk container in his hands and refrigerator door open. My brother swears its just alcohol and that it what it is, that he gets wasted really bad but I've never seen anyone get drunk like that. And I really believe he is doing heroin, yet I don't think he is leaving any needle marks but when I google heroin in google search images it shows me needle marks on ppls arms. I never inspected my brothers arms but he walks around shirt less sometimes. IDK, I think he is going to die one of these days, from the drugs he does.

Don't know what to do, he is a grown ass man and so am I and I can't just beat the **** out of him even if I wanted to theirs this part of me that would allow him to beat me because I can't fight my own blood. I'm not sure if most ppl are like that, but it is just sad that I don't want to see him die. And it is so sad that he has to lie about everything as if everyone else is stupid.
          Did you find a simple needle or a syringe? Cause you can't inject heroin with a simple needle.

When i smoked i used needles to smoke hash, or i would use a needle to scratch the resin out of my bong and smoke it when i didnt have anymore weed.

Edit: I just read my post and laugh, i was a real stoner.

Comment

Working...
          X