Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undefeated middleweight prospect Brandon "Flawless" Gonzales returns Jan 7

Undefeated middleweight prospect Brandon 'Flawless 'Gonzales returns Jan 7
    "FLAWLESS” RETURNS JANUARY 7TH

December 20th, 2010. Reno -- Undefeated middleweight prospect Brandon "Flawless" Gonzales (13-0, 10 KOs) returns to the ring on January 7th against Lester "El Cubaninto" Gonzalez (11-1-1, 6 KOs) at the Allan Witt Sports Center in Fairfield, California.

Gonzales, who is coming off of a third round TKO victory against Byron Tyson, looks to continue his rise in the middleweight rankings in this eight round co-feature bout. Gonzales, who is from nearby Sacramento, is eager to fight in front of his family, friends and local fans for the first time since May of 2009. That fall, Gonzales signed with Nevada based Let's Get It On Promotions and is 5-0, 3 KOs this past year.

"I'm very excited!" Says Gonzales. "It feels great to be fighting so close to home."

The fight against Lester Gonzalez is Brandon's second fight with trainer Jeff Mayweather.

"Training with Jeff has been great. We expect to see improvement from our last performance. We look forward to putting on a great show."

The fight card, which is presented by Don Chargin, Golden Boy Promotions, and Jorge Marron Productions with Paco, marks the first nationally televised boxing event to ever be held in Fairfield. Bouts will be broadcast on Telefutura's Solo Boxeo series. Check local listings.

"We are thrilled for Brandon to finally receive this kind of exposure. The boxing world will see a lot more of him in 2011." Says Let's Get It On Promotions' Terry Lane.

Tickets start at $25.00 and can be purchased by calling (530) 669 7946. Doors open at 6 pm, first bell at 7.

Great to have boxing back in the Sacramento area. Not one damn card in 2010.
    Anyone in the area planning on attending this card?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^
      There's been quite a few cards in my city, you sure you from Sac?
      And Brandon is fighting is squarefield, that aint Sac homeboy.............

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        ^^^^^^^^^
        There's been quite a few cards in my city, you sure you from Sac?
        And Brandon is fighting is squarefield, that aint Sac homeboy.............

Its Sac area.

Name a card that was in Sacramento last year? I sure don't remember any?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
          no but Flawless will be rockin the outfit we made for him

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            no but Flawless will be rockin the outfit we made for him

Cool, looks good. I'm going to try an make it. Cant find much info on this. Wanted to cover the weigh in etc.

Comment

Marron is handling the promotion along with Don Chargin and Golden Boy if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                Marron is handling the promotion along with Don Chargin and Golden Boy if that helps
                Thank you.

I have tried emailing them past few weeks, haven't heard anything. Not sure, thanks though.

Comment

i've heard good things about this guy, look forward to seeing this on telefutura.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotsoup View Post
                    i've heard good things about this guy, look forward to seeing this on telefutura.
                    Good offense and power, needs to work on defense and his chin is suspect. He can improve the D I'm sure but only time will tell on the chin. Fun TV fighter though.
                    We don't have to many Sac area fighters so have to get out and support them.

Comment

Working...
                    X