No announcement yet.

Collection of fitteds and shoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SABATHICAL View Post
    What I meant is to say that they look fake. If you go to where they sell fitteds those you have are 25 bucks or less. The ones that don't have all that ugly design **** yours has cost 35.
    Mine were all 40+ dumbass. I bought them from newera.com

Comment

Ugly shoes and ugly hats. Are you a clown?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Ugly shoes and ugly hats. Are you a clown?
        I keep forgetting that Canada doesn't have any sense of style whatsoever. I should've put a warning in the title. My bad squealpiggy.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
          I keep forgetting that Canada doesn't have any sense of style whatsoever. I should've put a warning in the title. My bad squealpiggy.
          Dressing in identikit hats and shoes doesn't equate to a sense of style. If your individuality comes from a different colour of baseball cap then it ain't ****.

Comment

Right. Impress me squealpiggy. I figured you walked around all day long with a shirt picturing jesus with a red circle and line crossing out his face. I could be wrong. What do you wear?

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
              Right. Impress me squealpiggy. I figured you walked around all day long with a shirt picturing jesus with a red circle and line crossing out his face. I could be wrong. What do you wear?
              Just boring stuff, jeans, football shirts, etc. I'm not very stylish. The difference is that I don't post pictures of my clown shoes and identicaps on the internet and say "look how stylish I am, my hat collection is worth $400".

Thinking that you have unique style because you have nine hats with different patterns on them is a bit like them goths who sit around talking about how individual they are even though they all dress like dracula.

Comment

Now you're just quoting Salt Lake City Punk, piggy. New low son.

leave the man with the green shoes be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
                  Now you're just quoting Salt Lake City Punk, piggy. New low son.

leave the man with the green shoes be.
                  Quoting what? Never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Quoting what? Never heard of it.
                    SLC punk, it's a movie.

And like I stated, don't be jealous of me because my pair of bathing apes is worth more than your wardrobe. It happens.

Comment

Fitteds:

Sneakers:

Comment

Working...
                      X