Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Juan Diaz not want a rematch with Nate Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Quite interesting that I will be rooting for Marquez against Diaz. The txt in red pretty much exposes the agenda of this thread. Diaz has already stated he would like to rematch. Believe it or not. Its up to you and your bias. Regardless. it doesnt really matter since the majority of this board saw the video where he stated that.
    Produce the video, I have already produced video where he says he isn't looking at a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
      Produce the video, I have already produced video where he says he isn't looking at a rematch.
      rofl, yeah, I guess everyone in this thread has an agenda to protect Diaz haha.

Comment

All of the early posters put it very well. The fact that Campbell already gave him a beating, is with king, and isn't the ring champion are all pretty much main reasons.

I have to agree with the OP about the lack of heart. History proves the theory of Diaz only fighting old men.

Comment

this kid wont listen. he just wants to make mexican/mexican american fighters look bad.
          Julio Cesar Chavez and Marco Antonio Barrera are two of my faves of all-time lol I have nothing against Mexicans at all, I just can't believe Dia would go out like that. Barrera went right after Jones even though he got KTFO'ed.

Comment

rofl, yeah, I guess everyone in this thread has an agenda to protect Diaz haha.
            Is that your response to me putting you on the spot to produce a video? I have not withheld any video, I have backed up my case. Show me some video.

Comment

Marquez is a true warrior, who else would beg Pacquiao for a third fight? He has no fear whatsoever.

Comment

Comment

Marquez is a true warrior, who else would beg Pacquiao for a third fight? He has no fear whatsoever.
                  Sure they are all warriors though. Of course Marquez wants Pac. Don't forget that's easily his best money option as well so it's not just being a warrior, it's smart business.
                  Just like Diaz knows JMM will make him more money then Campbell at this point. That's smart business too.

I've seen nothing in Juan Diaz that indicates he is a *****. Nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Sure they are all warriors though. Of course Marquez wants Pac. Don't forget that's easily his best money option as well so it's not just being a warrior, it's smart business.
                    Just like Diaz knows JMM will make him more money then Campbell at this point. That's smart business too.

I've seen nothing in Juan Diaz that indicates he is a *****. Nothing at all.
                    I agree, that is the biggest money, but is it all about money? If so, this sport just isn't what it used to be. Marquez gave as good as he got, was denied wins in two close fights and wants a third crack. Pacquiao is no joke, let's be real, you can get hurt fighting him.

As for Diaz, I just saw a resignation in him in the Campbell fight. Here is a guy who is much older than him just whooping on him and in the second half of the fight he has nothing to offer.

I thought for sure he was going to quit on his stool after the tenth, he was on the stool for almost ten seconds after the bell rang. He was not into the fight.

Remember, here is a guy who built his reputation on making faded stars Freitas and Julio Diaz submit, and here is a guy in their age bracket putting him in the same boat.

People say he had an off night, but remember, until he started slowing down, he was fighting the fight of his life. The body work slowed him down.

The second he saw his own blood he freaked out. ???

And now, because he's with a promoter with influence over TV, he's getting free passes on a Campbell rematch?

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez and Marco Antonio Barrera are two of my faves of all-time lol I have nothing against Mexicans at all, I just can't believe Dia would go out like that. Barrera went right after Jones even though he got KTFO'ed.

Juan Manuel Marquez is Ranked #2 PFP and Nate Cambell is ranked #15 PFP so how exactly can you insinuate that Diaz is ducking him when he's fighting a more respected fighter?

How come Campbell didn't want a rematch with Casamayor who schooled Nate 5 years ago?

Shouldn't he beat Casamayor first before he talks about Marquez if we all follow your logic.

Must mean that Campbell is ducking Casamayor right???

Comment

Working...
                      X