Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Star Roger huerta destroys dude!!(streetfight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
    Why would someone even hit a women like that?
    She gave him aids

Comment

WAR!!! ROGER HUERTA !!!

WAR!!! EL MATADOR !!!

Comment

that reminds me of my boy, Will.. he's a little stocky Salvadorean dude and he's like a ****ing pitbull. I've seen him take down some big mother****ers and he took down a big ass black dude like this once right infront of us. knee to the face and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          that reminds me of my boy, Will.. he's a little stocky Salvadorean dude and he's like a ****ing pitbull. I've seen him take down some big mother****ers and he took down a big ass black dude like this once right infront of us. knee to the face and everything.
          LMFAO that's my buddy Ernesto in a nutshell. 5'3 140 pounds of terror.

Bad Bad Mexicano.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Hitter Quiter View Post
            She gave him aids
            Now that would be a good enough reason IMO.

Comment

Do you people not get out?

Blacks like him hit women in clubs all the time, its common in Cincinnati. When a group like that stands around, they cant help it. They HAVE to blindside somebody, doesnt matter if its a girl or not. Ive seen white girls deny blacks attempts only to be hit or thrown down. The stats are out there. What kills me is the 20 people at the end trying to all help him, they should have been kicking him aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                Do you people not get out?
                Some of us work behind a computer, unlike you who flips burgers.

So yeah. dot.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Dude was out COLD with a bloddy ass shirt. He had that **** coming to him, ****ing ***** too bad his face wasn't on camera and we didn't get to see the beating.

Comment

bump

Comment

bigboy got whacked.

Comment

Working...
                      X