No announcement yet.

Amir Khan beats floyd mayweather easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by derranged View Post
    the right hand that floyd hit guerrero with late in the 8th round would have sent khan on his unicycle, only difference is that khan would not have the time to run and hide behind the ref like he did against maidana because floyd's too fast.

Having said that, this is a useless fight and i hope it doesn't happen.
    that was a bigg right hand im surprised gurrero didnt get kod by that

Comment

no way mayweather competes with that AMIR Khan. To fast and to good of footwork

Comment

Khan wins by decision easy if he fought Floyd, but Floyd won't give him the fight after he see's Khans performance tonight.

Comment

Not this again ...... smh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
            Khan wins by decision easy if he fought Floyd, but Floyd won't give him the fight after he see's Khans performance tonight.
            I agree, Khans beaten maidana, Paulie, callazo, diaz, zab Judah.

Surely he deserve a shot at mayweather, but Mayweather picks maidana for a reason. He tailer made. 116-112 to Floyd.

Comment

Im gonna bet for the first time if this fight happens. $300 Khan decisions Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather is gna duck khan like the plague!

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Styles make fights and if this fight ever happens, and floyd gets some balls and doesnt cherry pick for once in his life, then im slapping 100 quid oin Amir Khan.

kHAN IMO has some(and i mean some) similaraties to Wladimirs early career. Both are sensationally talented but need some fine tuning. Big difference being Wlad never got koed brutally like khan has.

Khan needs to listen to virgil hunter, who obviously knows his stuff. He needs to do 3 shot combos, then dip out again. His best fight imo was zab judah where he zipped in and out of range. If he discaplines himself i literally cannot see how floyd beats khan. Khan is never losing his fights on points, its always a needless brawl and then gets hit by a silly punch at a silly angle. Hes to fast for floyd, and floyd rubbish ko ration shows he doesnt have the minerals to hurt khan. Especially if he listens to virgil hunter.

BTW KHAN was robbed against pedded up peterson and even with the wrongful point deductions he won the fight.
                  Hold your ponies, son. Collazo ain't Mayweather skilled-like. How can you make that assessment?

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    Mayweather is gna duck khan like the plague!
                    agreed mate, no way he fights him.

Comment

i agree

khans speed, movement and bodyshots will cause floyd all kinds of problems

Comment

Working...
                      X