Collapse
No announcement yet.

serious ? to mexicans-cotto vs marg II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do what he did in the first fight. He (Cotto) isn't the same fighter as in Marg/Cotto I, but even being at 60% the fighter he was in the first fight he should still win. I think Antonio got the worst out of his fight with Pac. Cotto might have a clear advantage with Margarito having suspect vision in one eye. Cotto deserves revenge and will have it by the end of the fight.

Comment

He has to move around the ring for 12 straight rounds but for the love of God he didn't even do that against Mayorga. Mayorga tagged Cotto on a number of occasions and that was because he stood right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        He has to move around the ring for 12 straight rounds but for the love of God he didn't even do that against Mayorga. Mayorga tagged Cotto on a number of occasions and that was because he stood right in front of him.
        If Margarito had half of Mayorga's power you'd have a point. The exposed Margarito is utter garbage. Move on...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Cotto showed no footwork skills in his Mayorga fight which will spell disaster for the Marg fight. I am surprised to see that none of the mexicans mention the fact that Marg is nowhere near the man he was during his epic battle with cotto. That factor wouldn't require cotto to show up with godlike conditioning on fight night.

Comment

Working...
          X