Dumb & Dumber To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dumb & Dumber To

i know it's stupid but i can't wait to watch this

I always crack up at that "pullover" & "bull dog + sheitzu" scene.

Comment

Looks so ****. Which is a shame because the first one was a classic.

I know it's a comedy and supposed to be "dumb" but just the premise of him pretending to be a mentally ill mute for 20 years makes me not even want to watch what the rest of the "story" is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Looks so ****. Which is a shame because the first one was a classic.

I know it's a comedy and supposed to be "dumb" but just the premise of him pretending to be a mentally ill mute for 20 years makes me not even want to watch what the rest of the "story" is.
        Surprised you liked the first one.

It's like the Brits can't watch something with out a monocle and specter up their collective asses whining about YANK HUMOUR (no u's, more efficient).

I have ocular viewed Guardians of the Galaxy. It is at best no Dr. Who, or Quim with her Biscuits, the greatest show of the 1960's. The general tone of a nearly impervious tree that can vocalize, and a rather uppity mammal with large firearms on a galactic quest bears a questionable

Oh please, just shut the fuck up.

Comment

The first is an ATG movie period. Not just in comedy terms, but it serves very well in that department. It's almost perfectly written, and the lines and delivery given from a prime Carrey and underrated Daniel's for me, can't be topped.

The trailer for this, i don't know, kind of makes me feel embarrassed for the actors and the characters i feel will be ruined in this movie.

Ah well, can't judge too much from a trailer, and i will almost definitely will be seeing it but won't expect much. 20 years the Farrelly's have had to work on a perfect sequel, and to release this trailer to the fans as a taste, for me it's disapointing.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I always thought they should make a "Cable guy 2" That film was pure class.

Comment

The opening scene is hilarious but that trailer sucked.

If you struggle to make a good trailer then the chance the movie is any good is slim.

Comment

Working...
              X