Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    the absolute worst:

freedom.

hates blacks and everything black but every once in a while he uses a black fighter in his avatar to 'throw us off the trail' which is a kin to the white supremacist down the road saying "how can I be racist, I have a black guy in my class in middle school."

he's the ultimate in forum clowns.
    that is like the newbie fans putting SRR and Ali in their avatars and then proceeding to say the most dumbass pac fanboy things you've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      The truth is Rockin, you aren't a bad poster just an annoying person. Everything comes down to one thing in almost every single one of your posts, that you fought before.

There are many people in these forums that fought before, pro or amateur and that includes myself, the difference is, I don't dismiss people's opinions because they have never had ring experience and I have more ring experience than you do.

You don't have to have fight experience in order to know boxing or even be a great trainer. You want to interject yourself in everything no matter the subject matter and with all due respect, we really don't care.

Now I have been tempted to post videos of my former fights, or me training in various gyms and the one currently that I'm very proud of but I don't. First off because I don't want to show anything personal about me and second (and most importantly) because nobody gives a flying fuk.

i would love the opportunity to watch your old fights, and i'm sure there are others on the forum who'd like to see them as well.. you clearly know your boxing. were you a professional? and where were most of your fights?

rockin's fights would get watched, too. you both know boxing. rockin just makes a point to challenge everybody [ perhaps to fistfights,] which is fine i suppose...

Comment

• Cuah... drop em in the section.

Id love to see em.

Comment

• Cuah... drop em in the section.

Id love to see em.

Comment

• Honestly, when I first came on here people like Walt, R!z and Jeffries saw my pic and some stuff I posted. I deleted them because I wasn't aware of the internet and how people can get a hold of your personal info and do stupid stuff.

I don't want anyone to know anything personal about me and have sent some guys videos by PM of me training as of recently.

I don't come on here to brag, and even though I love a good debate, I don't put other's down because they haven't fought or even sparred, Rockin does that.

I was just making a point and I think Rockin is a good poster but he has this chip on his shoulder about how because he's boxed, he knows everything and if you haven't you don't know shi.t.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Cuah... drop em in the section.

Id love to see em.
              reported for wasting bandwidth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Of course you'd put me, f**king tool.

By the way, I like several Latino fighters and European fighters. Like I said, if someone isn't deep throating the Klitschko's and is honest about their lack of resume in this era, you get all bent out of shape.
                I thought you didnt care....btw freedom is right

Comment

• Timothy Horton - The c**t is tight with point donations.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                    Timothy Horton - The c**t is tight with point donations.

you didn't even have a billi when i met you. now you can buy your whole family e-ice cream cones and blue parallelograms for the rest of your time on Earth.

Comment

• and put those points in the bank. finance your trip to the Himalayas.

Comment

Working...
                      X