No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Rules Out Haye, Waits For Chisora-Fury Victor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Rules Out Haye, Waits For Chisora-Fury Victor

Wladimir Klitschko could take on Dereck Chisora in a heavyweight world title fight in London later this year, the Ukrainian has revealed.

[Click Here To Read More]

He then turns to pictures of his victorious fight, the most embarrasing of which for Haye is an image of him slipping and falling into the champion's crotch.
    "I was online and I saw a picture of David (with his head) in my pants and I thought it was funny."

but i guess the tyson/chisora winner could be an opponent for wlad, why not...
    Last edited by chiguy91; 07-12-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

He would destroy either so what would be the point? Also I heard Steward wouldn't let Fury fight Wladimir because he is no where near ready.

Comment

That's fine... Brit media will hype chisora/fury as their latest "all time great" and it'll be a nice payday for Wlad

but we better see Povetkin beat Chagaev impressively so Pov-Wlad can finally happen next

Comment

what is it with young boxers " not being ready " , tyson won a championship at 20 ???they are waiting for the K's to get older and slower , Ring magazine needs to start ranking by age I guess ??? as for David Haye He got you buddy , crotch sniffer !!!

Comment

Neither of these will ever be ready for Wlad regardless of age, they are both terrible. Easy KO win for Wlad.

Comment

Is Chisora any good?

Comment

Wlad is *****

Comment

I hope its Fury, as even though he'll probably lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-Panther View Post
                    Is Chisora any good?
                    No he is ****e.

Comment

Working...
                    X