Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A dude pulling out his a game, but the chick still feeling you???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dude pulling out his a game, but the chick still feeling you???

i mean, it gets to the point where son is having violent outbursts. i think he got a sickness. i would let you do you, but it's like you can't help yourself.

how do you handle it. you try to appease him, but it's like son is full of himself.

Dun make seeense

Comment

i'm just trying to do me, i'm not mad at him. he can keep doing him.

Comment

i would let him do him, but when does it get to the point that you gotta answer.

Comment

yea son u dont make any sense

Comment

well, it's like an ongoing thing. he gets girls, but the ones i'm around, it's like they constantly diss dude, for me. i don't pay that no mind, half these broads aren't about ****, i just like the real ones.

Comment

i mean, **** don't got nothing to do with him. a girl could be feeling me, and he comes around and tries to get into her head. not to mention, they constantly blow him off. he was trying to go hard today, i just had to laugh. lil lightskin piece with a phat ass, dudes pulling out the stops. in the middle of it, she moves awaay from him and gets closer to me, he calls her snowflake.

Comment

i ain't mad at him. he's like a dominican spanish cat. a black dude. he's cool. thing is he gets girls.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
                  i ain't mad at him. he's like a dominican spanish cat. a black dude. he's cool. thing is he gets girls.
                  so he gets girls, ****s them doggystyle, have them eat his cum off his balls, and you sit back and masterbate?

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                    so he gets girls, ****s them doggystyle, have them eat his cum off his balls, and you sit back and masterbate?
                    so why is he mad... are you from the same cloth? explain the sickness. Ah, it's mister steal your girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X