Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto will underestimate manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's the other way around. Cotto is training, what is Manny doing? Who is underestimating who?

Comment

Hey alp, everyone thats faced manny has underestimated him because they use to say he a lefthanded fighter and he to small and a bodyshot will take him out...right...i like cotto too but, i think manny movement will give him problems and as far as cotto saying its in the bag is a straight slap in the face and that where the thread originated from if you just read...i think someone been in cotto ear pumping his head with some sht...we will see come fight night...

Comment

Another bull**** thread from a *******. I'm going to laugh my ass off when Cotto gives all these bandwagon jumpers a reality check on Nov 14.

Comment

Hey bm wtf ever, you had hatton right before the fight right...and you had cotto against margarito right...that means your 0-2 in your fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
            Hey alp, everyone thats faced manny has underestimated him because they use to say he a lefthanded fighter and he to small and a bodyshot will take him out...right...i like cotto too but, i think manny movement will give him problems and as far as cotto saying its in the bag is a straight slap in the face and that where the thread originated from if you just read...i think someone been in cotto ear pumping his head with some sht...we will see come fight night...
            But you can say the same for Manny's arrogance wanting the fight after seeing Cotto's performance against Clottey as if this is guaranteeing him a win against Cotto. Both guys are going to be confident, but don't mistaken underestimating with being confident. Cotto's always said he will come out victorious prior to all his fights. How many fighters do you know that say "Well, we'll see what happens...not sure about this fight".

Comment

We all know that cotto will be a behemoth on fight night and i personally think he will come in betweeen 155 and 160 but, this will slower his process with manny besides saying that this is a sure win and all that sht is a sure sign of underestimating pacquiao....we also know that manny hasn,t said one thing about beating cotto in any interview or any comment what so ever {humble} right??? When your opponent doesn,t have anything to say about the person there fighting should give you the notion that they won,t do a lot of talking but, they will let there actions show in the ring... I will also say this, if cotto comes right at manny, he will get picked apart so the best thing for cotto is to try and box, because if he try and bully pacquiao he will get fcked up with that righthook of manny let alone that straight left...i,m just waiting for the press conference so i can see manny try to keep a straight face {ha ha ha} ...how can you put your finger on a guy who doenst take his opponent seriously???
              So far its seemed like the other way round, Cotto seems to be taking it more serious...

Comment

I know that some fighters say there going to win the fight and i dont blame them going into a fight but you are facing the best fighter in the world so i say put your work in and hope your opponent has a off night...

Comment

I know that some fighters say there going to win the fight and i dont blame them going into a fight but you are facing the best fighter in the world so i say put your work in and hope your opponent has a off night...
                  Sometimes KNOWING you can beat a fighter is the X factor as the fight progresses. Who in their right mind would go into a fight pinning their hopes on their opponent having an off night? This is Professional Boxing, not an XBox 360 game.

Comment

So i take it that you got cotto to win no problem right?

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                      i actually think its the other way around.. pac is underestimating cotto.. everyone is writing this dude off like he's not even a champ.. just a bum.. i hope manny is focused and not worried to much about his movie career casue cotto is 100% focused on beating Manny.. cant wait.. gonna be war
                      The public thinking that he's just a "bum" doesn't make it true that Pacquiao thinks the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X