Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's **** and overrated!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Haven't done it in years. Used to have some good times with it though.
      I don't think I've ever really met a lot of ppl that have done it. That's the crazy part. Maybe cause I've never smoked anything, even a cigarette. It seems taboo to me with coke.

Comment

People will keep that **** in the closet especially if they think you have a problem with it.
        True......

Comment

I used to take trips up to the Indian Reservation, bust the lines out and light the pipe up. Invite the Brunettes in, smoke 'em up and stuff the **** out of them. I have to admit, fun times but it won't get you anywhere.

Had to stop that ****.

Comment

**** that ****. Snortin and injectin is just stupid **** to be doin.

Comment

Never could mess with anything going up my nose, or in my veins. I was more of shrooms and dica type of dude. Haven't done either in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Never could mess with anything going up my nose, or in my veins. I was more of shrooms and dica type of dude. Haven't done either in years.
                You don't seem to complain when I'm pumping you full of baby batter.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                  You don't seem to complain when I'm pumping you full of baby batter.
                  But you are special, Laddie. Only you are allowed the cream pie special, son.....

Comment

When that first toot shoots up your nostril and hits your brain...Is it worth it?
                    absolutely!

but when you're drivin back from Vegas and you're doin your 10th gagger of the day, after doing 100 in the past 2 days, it's only 12pm, and you haven't even made past Barstow yet........yeah then it stops being worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X