Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who was that british fighter sparring pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who was that british fighter sparring pacman?

didnt catch the name...leon?

Leon Scott Kennedy

Comment

Liam Vaughan.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1208&cat=boxer
      https://twitter.com/VaughanLiam

Comment

why do you like british men?

Comment

just some feather fisted nobody from across the pond. i wouldn't sweat it too much. if he move up to 168 he can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            just some feather fisted nobody from across the pond. i wouldn't sweat it too much. if he move up to 168 he can get it.

Of course pick on someone out of your weightclass as usual, have it in Oakland too because your boy sure as hell ain't leaving the backyard ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
              Of course pick on someone out of your weightclass as usual, have it in Oakland too because your boy sure as hell ain't leaving the backyard ;-)
              I seem to recall Andre beating some beak nosed british guy from pillar to post in Atlantic city! Could be my imagination though!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                I seem to recall Andre beating some beak nosed british guy from pillar to post in Atlantic city! Could be my imagination though!
                And now Andre is begging beak nose for a payday lol.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                  lol pillar to post your boy didn't do ****, it was hardly fighting. If he comes to the uk he gets his arse stomped. Bute'd. It's as simple as that. The cobra is a different beast on home soil.

Anyway it doesn't matter, talented exciting UK fighters are the future of the sport.

Where's your future stars at?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

This guy rubs his tackle over Ward you can tell ahah!

Comment

Working...
                    X