No announcement yet.

Lampley's outrage at Angel Garcia's comments was hypocritical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley's outrage at Angel Garcia's comments was hypocritical

During the fighter meeting Lampley sounded really pissed off at Angel Garcia's trash talk, he looked outraged at the bigoted comments but I feel he's a hypocrite because he did something similar during the Hamed/Barrera fight.

"If he loses it's because it has been written by Allah!" "Allah knows how to spell Barrera! B.A.R.R.E.R.A.!" That was some disrespectful shit, just as bad as Garcia's comments so Lampley shouldn't throw stones.

Glad Foreman put that douche in his place.

Comment

Lampley also said James Kirkland needed to go "ghetto" on Molina
      Last edited by jayjames616; 07-15-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I miss George Foreman on HBO. He didn't back down from Larry Merchant or Lederman either.

Comment

Jim Lampley is a douchbag sometimes. Stewards joke about Merchant was just plain unfunny with him saying it.

He talks as slow as Merchant does.

Comment

Where did you see the fighter meetings? Was it on the HBO coverage , pre-fight?

Comment

lol the Bowe-Golota riot was on related videos, but it was titled "Jim Lampley abandons 16 year old daughter in riot"

Classic

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                Where did you see the fighter meetings? Was it on the HBO coverage , pre-fight?
                Yeah they showed it before the fight. Lampley sounded like he was Khan's lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                  Lampley also said James Kirkland needed to go "ghetto" on Molina
                  0_0 what!?

i need to see a video of that

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Yeah they showed it before the fight. Lampley sounded like he was Khan's lawyer.
                    Thanks pal. I'll try root it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X