Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Klitschko's charasmatic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another reason why the haters don't find them charismatic is cause they're not acting like idiots like Chisora & Haye. If Wlad wasn't charismatic I don't see how he would of been able to pull that one chick from Heroes. Another thing is that in the states a lot of the people like that bling bling and showing off everything like Mayweather. Wlad isn't like that.

Dude acts like a champion with CLASS.

Here he is on Conan. Dude has a sense of humor.

Comment

haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Another reason why the haters don't find them charismatic is cause they're not acting like idiots like Chisora & Haye. If Wlad wasn't charismatic I don't see how he would of been able to pull that one chick from Heroes. Another thing is that in the states a lot of the people like that bling bling and showing off everything like Mayweather. Wlad isn't like that.

Dude acts like a champion with CLASS.

Here he is on Conan. Dude has a sense of humor.

Listen to this guy trying to get Karma lol

Margarito was worse than Chisora and Haye. No problems there.

I'm pretty sure he was laughing at Roach's condition. That's real classy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Listen to this guy trying to get Karma lol

Margarito was worse than Chisora and Haye. No problems there.
          Really? For trying to cheat against another cheater in Mosley? I mean it's ok for Jones to cheat against another cheater he fought right?

Look at what Margarito did for kids that were in need.

http://www.boxingscene.com/antonio-m...mateurs--31371

I bet you're one of the idiots that think it was cool for Haye to have a tshirt of two people beheaded I bet.

Comment

Putting bricks in your gloves is classy.....

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Putting bricks in your gloves is classy.....
              And hitting a woman and going to jail for is classy as well huh? At least Margarito tried to do it to a MAN. A cheating man that is.

Comment

Lol the only reason the classy Margarito cheated against Mosley is because he somehow found out Mosley was in the process of cheating against him LMAO

I gotta admit, Margarito was a classy dude. Especially that episode on 24/7 of him making fun of Roach.

Damn, I love the comedy on boxingscene. I genuinely mean that, no punchline.

Comment

I watch boxing for entertainment and the WOW factor the Klitschkos have neither. Their personality and approach in the ring is just plain boring.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Lol the only reason the classy Margarito cheated against Mosley is because he somehow found out Mosley was in the process of cheating against him LMAO

I gotta admit, Margarito was a classy dude. Especially that episode on 24/7 of him making fun of Roach.

Damn, I love the comedy on boxingscene. I genuinely mean that, no punchline.

Nice way of trying to twist it idiot.

Funny thing is that you guys have nothing to say about the Klits with me so you attack another of my favorite boxers.

Comment

I had recently ordered a boxed set featuring Larry Holmes fights. Most of those were in the '80's. Some were exciting but a lot weren't. But, every one of Larry's fights were televised primarily because he was the heavyweight champ of the world...

Comment

Working...
                      X