Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. “I talked to my son, he was telling me that he had Cotto in mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Sr. “I talked to my son, he was telling me that he had Cotto in mind

Floyd Mayweather Sr. “I talked to my son the other day and he was telling me that he had Miguel Cotto in mind” OTR #155 Now Available On-Demand!
    By Jenna Johansson, On The Ropes Boxing Radio Show, Thu, 12 Jan 2012
    This week’s 155th edition of On the Ropes Boxing Radio features exclusive interviews with trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. and super middleweight contender Andre Dirrell. On the Ropes Boxing Radio is back to bring you the latest in boxing news & upcoming fight discussion! Join me Jenna J, the Hostess Read Full Story >>>http://www.**********boxingradio.com...ble-on-demand/

Originally posted by *ako pa ha! View Post
    floyd mayweather sr. “i talked to my son the other day and he was telling me that he had miguel cotto in mind” otr #155 now available on-demand!
    By jenna johansson, on the ropes boxing radio show, thu, 12 jan 2012
    this week’s 155th edition of on the ropes boxing radio features exclusive interviews with trainer floyd mayweather sr. And super middleweight contender andre dirrell. On the ropes boxing radio is back to bring you the latest in boxing news & upcoming fight discussion! Join me jenna j, the hostess read full story >>>http://www.**********boxingradio.com...ble-on-demand/
    como va ser!?

Comment

I don't trust Sr. as a source.

He's talks more then Jr.

Comment

Me and comedian told you all

Comment

I'll believe it when he signs on the dotted line.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I'll believe it when he signs on the dotted line.
            lol, ur lying. u still dont even believe hatton got his ass beat.

Comment

only two options are canelo & cotto. That's it. It's not the ghost, doesn't look like it will be pacquiao. Berto & Ortiz are fighting. Who's left? Canelo & Cotto.

Comment

If no Pacman I would like to see Cotto vs Mayweather.

Comment

I feel like if it was really Cotto Floyd Sr nor anyone else would be talking about it in public.

Comment

Did Cotto left Puerto Rico?? Did I missed something?

Comment

Working...
                    X