Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank a bunch of teenagers for bringing hip-hop back.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj osama! View Post
    Soulja Boy >>>>>> these kids

Comment

i like that tyler the creator song, not feelin the earl sweathshirt song

and hiphop aint dead, it's just underground

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        apparently they do because the music industry along with fashion is cyclical

when i was in highschool it was 70's music/fashion

then we just went through a comeback of the 80's with people wearing venetian sunglasses and gay ass clothes

we are fixing to come back into the 90's where i guarantee we will see more roots based hip hop and a grunge comeback

just watch

even if not these kids have rose to fame rather quickly thanks to the youtube generation and their peers

whom are kids
        Then you will just have to wait for things to progress through their natural course, in the meantime there are plenty of older artists for us to listen to and have wistful memories about for years.

Comment

I dont know how i feel about these guys they have some weird ass music and videos

I actually really dont like them the beats and lyrics are just too dark and ****ed up, its just not my stuff. I guess its the same reason i dont like the really hardcore screaming rock.

Im impressed about how original they are though, its surprising with such a mainstream hop hop heavy influence to the youth that they were able to produce hip hop like this
          Last edited by Danny Gunz; 03-04-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X