Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's Combination Punching Will Mean Nothing Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
    170 pounds Clottey couldn't even stop Corrales. Mayweather hits harder and sharper
    What weed are you taking? J/K.. your joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
      the shoulder roll should avoid the first 3 or 4 punches, how about the rest of the 8 punch combination? He can shoulder roll that fast to cover up the next 4?
      lol, that would be like someone having an epileptic shock to counter that fast.

Comment

you floyd fans seem to forget Mannys incredible hand speed.. tell me one fighter floyd has faced who has the same hand speed as pacquiao.. and that still not thinking about different angle shots that Manny makes... Floyd is a good counter puncher for a boxer who punches in stationary position... because he can see the punches... but still haven't seem him face someone as dynamic as pacquiao..

I imagine Manny and Floyds fight like a Dragon Ball fight scene.. teleport.. left.. right... tzing tzing...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthalaX View Post
          I imagine Manny and Floyds fight like a Dragon Ball fight scene.. teleport.. left.. right... tzing tzing...
          Fraud Jr= Mr. Satan aka Master Pogi

lol

Comment

Obviously Manny wont land as much as he did against Clottey, Cotto... but... Mayweather will miss frequently too. Pacquiao is hard to pin down. He has great side-to-side& back and forth movement, which enables the crazy angles he achieves. Manny is quicker than Floyd. He is a stronger puncher and he is busier. Floyd has a superior defence and is better fighting going backwards. So it will be a great clash. Manny is so much busier in the ring than Floyd. Floyd sometimes goes into a shell, covers up and picks off counters. Against Manny, when he tucks up, he's gonna get bombarded with 5, 7, 9-punch combinations, hurtful body shots and straight lefts, some of which might go down the pipe and trouble Mayweather a la round 4(?) of the Judah fight. Judah has a poor workrate and he was able to outspeed and dictate against Floyd for the first 4, 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
              People forget--Pacquiao hardly showed his blazing combinations even as a featherweight. Why?-Movement. You never seen his recent combinations when he faced Larios, Solis, Barrera, Marquez...all who used a little movement...Morales had no legs by the time Pacquiao faced him in their meetings. All the guys he's facing now are slow ass, in-your face characters like Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Diaz, and now Clottey.

If Mayweather and Pacquiao ever do fight expect Manny to be missing so many punches that Pacquiao will need to throw 2,000 just to start consistently hitting Mayweather each round. Good luck with that Packy.
              Yep, if *******s think that Manny is going to be throwing 1000 punches and unloading on Floyds Defence, they have something else coming. Pacman will be missing a lot of punches in a Mayweather fight and he'll be countered. This will slow his work rate down and he'll think twice about even throwing.

I really can't wait to see Mayweather vs Pacman, it'll be the end of Many's little run against hadn picked fighters.

Comment

rao is a Pac fan who has been constantly embarrassed. So much so that he changed his schtick and now goes around pretending he believes Pac is on roids. And now this thread. It's kinda scary although not so much because this is a message board and people can pretend as much as they want so I guess they take advantage.

Comment

The morning after a Floyd - Manny fight, I'll either be e-broke or e-rich. I plan to bet evey point on Floyd. The vacuum in Boxingscene created by a Manny loss will be akin to the one when the supposedly unstoppable Margarito lost only worse. I think Mosley has a better shot of giving Floyd his -0- than Manny. Maybe, I wont even bet Floyd loses. I might bet odds he doesn't even get knocked down? I hope the fight happens.

Comment

Floyd will get KO'ed or get dominated. Floyd when he sees that offense infront of him he will be on defense 100% remember this is another guy who doesn't take any chances anymore. and against pac that's death, you gonna get overwhelmed. And if floyd thus try to stand his ground and fight he gets KTFO. simple.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                      If Mayweather and Pacquiao ever do fight expect Manny to be missing so many punches that Pacquiao will need to throw 2,000 just to start consistently hitting Mayweather each round. Good luck with that Packy.
                      Mayweather wasnt throwing the straight right alot in his last fight against JMM, thats really the only punch which gives Pac man problems. Also when was the last time Mayweather has fought an opponent with superior footspeed and handspeed. He wont beable to keep pac man off him throwing single punches either.

For the record I dont think this fight will happen due to egos and the drug testing thing

Comment

Working...
                      X