Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has opinions changed since 2009?
    I think Leonard will win 9 of 12 rounds.

Comment

SRL..TKO or KO.., who ever says PBF..clearly does not understand how good SRL was, speed,power,chin,stamina, the guy was the total package in my opinion.

Comment

Why is this not a public poll?

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
          leonard could barely lay a finger on FLOYD SR. He would be even more frustrated versus jr whose quicker and has better offense.
          Originally posted by prinzmanspoper View Post
          Floyd Sr was battered by Leonard throughout that fight,what the hell was you watching?
          I know he was a punching bag he got dropped 3 times and stopped. What the hell are these flowmo's watching?

Comment

It wouldnt be as big of a mismatch as most of you suggest. SRL wasn't that great at mid fight adjustments. I think at 40 and below Floyd win and 47 and up is SRL.

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
              It wouldnt be as big of a mismatch as most of you suggest. SRL wasn't that great at mid fight adjustments. I think at 40 and below Floyd win and 47 and up is SRL.
              Not great at mid fight adjustments? Tell that to Hearns and Benitez, who both gave Ray fits early on, only to get stopped late. Leonard was a master technician. And Leonard never fought at 140 in his prime, you have some revisiting to do my friend.

Comment

Working...
              X