No announcement yet.

Snicker VS Snig-ger?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parody View Post
    Its not hate, its reality. No one in the world apart from Americans themselves think they have any culture or tradition, and I wouldn't be surprised if some Americans themselves thought that as well.

60% of your marriages end in divorce and your youth associate in gangs where 95% of the boys in your country are raised without fathers.

If there is even 5% culture in your country it is mostly imported.

Europeans travel to see other countries and experience different culture and meet different people in their lives whereas atleast 80% Americans dont even hold a passport. In addition there appears to be little interest in the US about anything happening elsewhere in the world unless it has an effect on US citizens. There is rarely a non-domestic story on the national news.

Some of them are so dumb, when I was in States I was asked if England is in London. If I asked a Floridian if Florida is in New York he might be a bit offended dont you think?

The only culture in America I have noticed is football, baseball, basketball, hot dogs, hamburgers, budweiser and Blind patriotism...
    Post of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      Post of the year!
      I agree thats ****in sig material that is.
      Worth a green k at least.

Comment

Its not hate, its reality. No one in the world apart from Americans themselves think they have any culture or tradition, and I wouldn't be surprised if some Americans themselves thought that as well.

60% of your marriages end in divorce and your youth associate in gangs where 95% of the boys in your country are raised without fathers.

If there is even 5% culture in your country it is mostly imported.

Europeans travel to see other countries and experience different culture and meet different people in their lives whereas atleast 80% Americans dont even hold a passport. In addition there appears to be little interest in the US about anything happening elsewhere in the world unless it has an effect on US citizens. There is rarely a non-domestic story on the national news.

Some of them are so dumb, when I was in States I was asked if England is in London. If I asked a Floridian if Florida is in New York he might be a bit offended dont you think?

The only culture in America I have noticed is football, baseball, basketball, hot dogs, hamburgers, budweiser and Blind patriotism...

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          what do you mean we have no culture? this is a country of immigrants.. we have culture from all parts of the world and then some.
          Rock and roll music, rap, soul, jazz.. etc.. Even the **** we feed you like hamburgers is American.
          Our culture has more influence on the world then anyone else's..

I find it hilarious that y'all make thread after thread to try and bash America and Americans but deep down inside you envy us and are jealous..

Keep hating.. at the end of the day, at least we get some rays of sunshine.. Not our fault you chose a clowdy, rainy and cold as place to live...
          There is this thing now a days called "the news".
          I don't think you quite appreciate the irony of you putting "the news" in speech marks, considering it is a well known fact that the American media is incredible biased. Before you go off on one, many American's freely admit that it is watered down tripe, and post 9/11 contained numerous propaganda to whip up a frenzy regarding anything Middle Eastern.

You say about the weather like it is some kind of insult. Most of us appreciate living in a country/area that contains more than one season of weather. Let me ask you, how many snow fights have you had with your mates in Las Vegas?, how many times how you slid down rain soaked muddy hills in Las Vegas, during a moment of madness?, how many times have you been literally soaked in rain in Las Vegas?, how many times have you slid on your arse in Las Vegas because of ice?. I bet you the answer is non, for me i'd have variety over same-old same-old any day of the week.

Oh and i think you will find, PAL, that you are the one that turned this thread into a US-UK rivalry, with your over sensitivity and ramblings about your average UK Muslim roaring Jihad on the streets of Great Britain.

Comment

Its not hate, its reality.

No one in the world apart from Americans themselves think they have any culture or tradition, and I wouldn't be surprised if some Americans themselves thought they didn't as well.

60% of your marriages end in divorce and your youth associate in gangs where 95% of the children in your country are raised without fathers. If there is even 5% culture in your country it is mostly imported.

Europeans travel to see other countries, experience different cultures and meet different people in their lives whereas atleast 80% Americans dont even hold a passport. In addition there appears to be little interest in the US about anything happening elsewhere in the world unless it has an effect on US citizens. There is rarely a non-domestic story on their national news.

The only culture in America I have noticed is football, baseball, basketball, hot dogs, hamburgers, budweiser and a whole lot of Blind Patriotism...
            you fail again.. if Americans had no culture then they would have the same exact culture from once they came from but that is not the case.
            Because we are a country of immigrants does not mean we don't have any culture..
            Culture was created when this nation started and if we didn't have any then we would have the same as you pale green toofs but we don't.

And there is more then enough to explore in the United States so maybe we don't travel out the country but we travel to different states.. Look at our country compared to yours in size..

And what does marriage have to do with anything?

Blind patriotism huh? Who comes on here on the daily to make UK vs. America threads.. certainly not us...

Comment

you fail again.. if Americans had no culture then they would have the same exact culture from once they came from but that is not the case.
              Because we are a country of immigrants does not mean we don't have any culture..
              Culture was created when this nation started and if we didn't have any then we would have the same as you pale green toofs but we don't.

And there is more then enough to explore in the United States so maybe we don't travel out the country but we travel to different states.. Look at our country compared to yours in size..

And what does marriage have to do with anything?

Blind patriotism huh? Who comes on here on the daily to make UK vs. America threads.. certainly not us...
              Co sign...
              I have never seen any threads started by yanks bashing the brits, *cough* $in diegofuego YOU *cough*

Comment

im probally missing the joke, but there is no such candy bar called a snicker, its SNICKERS theres an S at the end and nobody i know black or white has ever used it as a racist term

Comment

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/s******

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                    You know what i found out today?, that American's don't say snig-ger.

Apparently they changed the word from snig-ger to snicker, because snig-ger sounded to much like a racist term.

Political correctness gone mad.

If i saw a black man laughing and said to my white mate, look at that stupid **** snig-ger, could it be perceived as racist?.

Thoughts?.

Edit: Can't even say snig-ger on here.
                    Maybe because you can safely say that **** behind a computer screen?
                    Doesn't really matter. You'd get your jaw busted saying some **** like this in the real world.
                    It is what is.

Comment

Working...
                    X