Which Boxer would make a good VIKING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Boxer would make a good VIKING

Name the 3 fighters you think Would Make a Good Viking
    You can name any 3 fighters you think would have the best chance to become a Successfull Viking Berserker
    2. Rules :- A, If someone has already named one of your picks, name another.---- Rule B,... Same as rule A
    VIKING POWER !!

Jake LaMotta
    Roberto Duran
    Jack Dempsey

Comment

One thread I didn't expect to see today...I've got to think about this one.

Joe Frazier
      Carlos Monzon (almost a trace-like frenzy. that'd be some scary shit with an axe)
      Jorge Arce (watch how happy he is when he fights, he's like a movie Viking already)

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        One thread I didn't expect to see today...I've got to think about this one.

Joe Frazier
        Carlos Monzon (almost a trace-like frenzy. that'd be some scary shit with an axe)
        Jorge Arce (watch how happy he is when he fights, he's like a movie Viking already)
        Battling Nelson, because he was a Dane and a maniac,....... Chuck Wepner, he looks like Harald Hardrada or the beserker on Stanford bridge, just needs a beard,.......................... and Fred Henneberry,...... because he didn't like rules when fighting and he was as mad as a cut snake,..... and flat out like a Lizard Drinking. and never mind the size of Fred and Bat, it's the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of a Viking,....... etc...etc..

Comment

Carmen Basilio
          Joe Frazier
          Marvin Hagler

All these guys were tough and ruthless

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
            Carmen Basilio
            Joe Frazier
            Marvin Hagler

All these guys were tough and ruthless
            Marciano, Saad Muhammad and Gatti. Never say die, but if you do go down you do it fighting!

Comment

Tex Cobb :hypnotised9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Tex Cobb :hypnotised9:
                What are the odds that one of those axes can get through his chin? Or let's make it a little more fair. A ballista fired from the ship. 2:1? 3:1?

Comment

What are the odds that one of those axes can get through his chin? Or let's make it a little more fair. A ballista fired from the ship. 2:1? 3:1?
                  I'll take Cobb's chin over the axe.....maybe a Roman Onager has a 50/50 shot of cracking it :thinking9:

Comment

That's it, getting with the thread, Have a ball with this thread........... 5 gold stars for , Ballista and Cobb, all in one setence. Things like I'll have Battling Nelson, That head of his would Frighten a Comanche or an Alan................... Which Boxer reminds you of ATTILA The Hun ??

Comment

Working...
                    X