No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Shows a Big Change in Camp For Barros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Shows a Big Change in Camp For Barros

Panamanian Celestino "Pelenchín" Caballero has displayed a big change in his training methods. The former champion is training a lot harder and looking more intense as the title bout approaches with WBA "regular" featherweight champion Jonathan Victor Barros, which happens on Saturday June 18 in Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Panamanian Celestino "Pelenchín" Caballero has displayed a big change in his training methods. The former champion is training a lot harder and looking more intense as the title bout approaches with WBA "regular" featherweight champion Jonathan Victor Barros, which happens on Saturday June 18 in Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Struggled to make weight? He was champ at 122lbs not long ago and struggled to make 130?

Comment

The good ol days when Ricans would flock any Caballero thread and laugh at him losing to Liatsu or whatever you spell it. Now that Lopez got exposed, they have nothing to flaunt on. Gotta love karma.

Comment

he did struggle to make 130, but it was his own fault. at 122 he never had any room for error in his diet. at 130 he allowed himself too much room for error. he ate like **** and after a VERY long camp, at the end he was still way overweight. too much ice cream and potato chips. at 126, he is where he should be. i havent seen him in a few weeks, but he left vegas looking better than i have seen him in 2 years. hopefully it shows tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          The good ol days when Ricans would flock any Caballero thread and laugh at him losing to Liatsu or whatever you spell it. Now that Lopez got exposed, they have nothing to flaunt on. Gotta love karma.
          Caballero is a bum who lost to a bum.

Juanma lost because dude is a ****ing idiot!!!

Wait for the year Mexico is going have, starting from december 3 2011 ttough out 2012, enjoy for the time been!!!!

Comment

How the **** his struggles with 130, but will fight at 126???? WTF??? I call bull**** on this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              How the **** his struggles with 130, but will fight at 126???? WTF??? I call bull**** on this!!!
              like i said, when he was fighting at 130, he got a little sloppy since he thought it gave him extra room to play with. then as the time approached, he had too much to cut. he really cant make 122 anymore, so at 126 he has to stay much more focused.

Comment

VIVA EL PELENCHIN!

Comment

Working...
                X