Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does seeing ellerbe in maidanas camp change ur mind?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does seeing ellerbe in maidanas camp change ur mind?

did it change ur mind about maidana winning the fight?
    what are ur thoughts about this visitation?

does any of u know if konz does visit pacs opponent too?

LOOK the only way Mayweather wins on May 3rd is if Maidana still hasn't physically recovered a 100% from the Broner fight and is going into camp fatigued / exhausted OR if Ellerbe paid him that day to go easy on Floyd.

Maidana is a coldblooded killer though, I doubt he would do such a thing.

One thing is for certain, Mayweather's camp is shook.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      did it change ur mind about maidana winning the fight?
      what are ur thoughts about this visitation?

does any of u know if konz does visit pacs opponent too?
      ellerbe is creepy looking

Comment

I like hw Garcia told the story about Maidana not knowing who Ellerbe is without ever looking at Ellerbe. It was extrememly passive aggressive and funny.

But to answer the question, no it just confirms to me how big a douche Ellerbe is.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          LOOK the only way Mayweather wins on May 3rd is if Maidana still hasn't physically recovered a 100% from the Broner fight and is going into camp fatigued / exhausted OR if Ellerbe paid him that day to go easy on Floyd.

Maidana is a coldblooded killer though, I doubt he would do such a thing.

One thing is for certain, Mayweather's camp is shook.
          i dunno man ellerbe is like floyds negotiator seeing him at maidanas camp with a big smile just darkens this fight

Comment

I think they're trying to save money and spend less in this fight. I won't be surprised if Schaefer don't have any participation in the promotion so they don't have to pay him. Ellerbe is building the TMT foundations without GBP in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              I like hw Garcia told the story about Maidana not knowing who Ellerbe is without ever looking at Ellerbe. It was extrememly passive aggressive and funny.

But to answer the question, no it just confirms to me how big a douche Ellerbe is.
              its a stupid move by ellerbe
              his not suppose to be there imo

Comment

i dunno man ellerbe is like floyds negotiator seeing him at maidanas camp with a big smile just darkens this fight
                I honestly believed he had a check in his pocket and took Maidana and Garcia behind closed doors at some point during that day but they refused.

I doubt Maidana would even think about such thing. Garcia might have considered it but Maidana is going for the kill.

I hate seeing this type of shady **** and one of the camps shook trying to buddy up the other camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  I honestly believed he had a check in his pocket and took Maidana and Garcia behind closed doors at some point during that day but they refused.

I doubt Maidana would even think about such thing. Garcia might have considered it but Maidana is going for the kill.

I hate seeing this type of shady **** and one of the camps shook trying to buddy up the other camp.
                  i think the same
                  maybe the payment was wired transfered haha
                  sorry dudes just his visitation creates alot of conspiracy

i would understand if it was oscar or schaefer but nono to ellerbe

Comment

i think the same
                    maybe the payment was wired transfered haha
                    sorry dudes just his visitation creates alot of conspiracy

i would understand if it was oscar or schaefer but nono to ellerbe
                    Never underestimate the persistence of a man with a pedo goatee.

Who knows, he'll probably try again later this week and several times in the weeks leading up to the fight. Prolly catch Chino in a toilet seat "Hey champ, I know we have gone over this already..." Blah blah.

They'll try to stop the disaster that will happen on May 3rd, they signed already and JUST started realizing what they got into.

Comment

Working...
                    X