Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley on Mayweather Fight "No Possibility Whatsoever"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id rather see Bradley have a rematch with either Provodnikov or Manny. If he wins i wojld like to see him fight with floyd...this whole boxing feud has ruined boxing as a sport. You can call it the WWE and you wouldn't be too far off...

Comment

Look at all of the great fights we missed out on. And its NOT Floyd's fault because I understand Arum is a dick. And I'm not saying that Floyd would lose any of these fights. But:

Mayweather vs. Cotto (undefeated)
      Mayweather vs. Margarito
      Mayweather vs. Clottey
      Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
      Mayweather vs. Bradley

That would have been a sick ass resume for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        flomoes: showtime have real boxers with skills, hbo have come foward face first brawlers. Hbo sucks!
        i had to reverse it, cuz the proof is in the pudding

rios vs bradley is a much better fight anyways.

Comment

the thing is arum might robbed bradley before he fufill his contract

Comment

GBP and TR. We all knew it.

Comment

Shiiet like this will offend Floyd because Floyd wants to be the center of attention. I think Bradley played it well here. After the media twist Bradley's words around making it seem like Bradley is saying he doesn't need Floyd, team mayweather is gonna start talking trash about Bradley, just watch.
              I doubt it. Floyd has already said the Bradley fight won't happen because he's with top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                He's being the opposite of a boss. He's playing his position, and he knows he can't do a damn thing about it.
                Exactly! Tim knows that ain't happening while he's under bob.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Look at all of the great fights we missed out on. And its NOT Floyd's fault because I understand Arum is a dick. And I'm not saying that Floyd would lose any of these fights. But:

Mayweather vs. Cotto (undefeated)
                  Mayweather vs. Margarito
                  Mayweather vs. Clottey
                  Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
                  Mayweather vs. Bradley

That would have been a sick ass resume for sure.
                  Their both at fault bro. Maybe Bob more then Floyd but he's to blame aswell. Those fights coulda happened had he gone back with Bob but he wasn't with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                    Exactly! Tim knows that ain't happening while he's under bob.
                    Tim is not sign to bob for life. Tim could have said maybe a few years we can make this fight happen but instead Tim didn't even seem interested.

Comment

Sir Bradley being a boss, instead of hoping and chasing for a Floyd fight Bradley played it cool like he doesn't want or need it. Floyd's gonna be so offended by this that Floyd will start calling Bradley out lol
                      why would floyd be offended?bradley's the one that will miss his biggest payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X