No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley is the Real Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titan m View Post
    You call somebody else a fanboy but you have a picture of Pacquiao in your sig that says " I am god", that ****s hilarious. Anyway the fight was close and far from a blowout.
    yuh except I like all fighters ,regardless of where they are from...
    I love Cotto,Pac and Mayweather ,a fanboy tends to just ride one dick all night long...

Plus I don't actually like Bradley and I would consider myself a really big fan of MArquez because of all the entertainment he has provided,I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Bradley considering his most entertaining fight was one in which he was ***** slapped around the ring by Provodnikov

Anyways my avatars and stuff change on a regular basis and its not often Pacquiao

Tell me how the fight was close exactly??? Bradley won 8 rounds minimum
    Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 10-13-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

It's funny because it's easy to tell where all these Marquez votes are coming from

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        nah, losing your last 3 fights doesnt make you the real deal
        You like your crow roasted, baked, or broiled?

Comment

Bradley is good but hes nothing close to great. Hes just a good boxer.

Comment

lmao @ the delusional Marquez fans in here, Marquez old ass got humiliated

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              Bradley is good but hes nothing close to great. Hes just a good boxer.
              I agree, and would go just a bit further and say he's a pretty dam good boxer-fighter, pretty well rounded. JMM just didn't do enough and got frustrated. I agree with the 15-13 cards.

Just after watching the fight i was pretty impressed, but after the excitement of it wore off, I was able to think more objectively. Bradley's last fights with Pac and Ruslan were gifts, though he showed tremendous heart against Ruslan. I want to see a rematch for that fight.

He's no hall of famer, but i gotta say, he fought a great plan against an aging great and looked good. He didn't put on a "clinic", imo.

Comment

32 have tried ,32 have failed

Comment

I just don't rate him. I wasn't impressed at all by anything he did. It was such a ho-hum fight overall.

Comment

2 gift decisions and needed a SD to beat a 40 year old Marquez.. yeah hes the real deal

Comment

Bradley won 7 rounds to marquez's 5

Comment

Working...
                      X