Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boogeyman gets taken out by one of the brothers aka Floyd or Broner next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Boogeyman eats iguana's and woman beaters for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Broner can only decapitate midgets and floyd hasnt decapitated anyone since hatton (and no ortiz doesnt count)
      syan Mythysse ain't a midget? lmao

Comment

you dudes dont even know if lucas power will carry well to 147

Comment

If Mayweather beats Canelo and Matthysse beats Garcia then that's the best fight In Boxing so most definitely.

Broner on the other hand, gets put in a body bag by Matthysse.

Comment

Love to see a Broner-Matts fight. I can see this fight actually happen in the future.

Mayweather?

I doubt it.

Comment

The Matthysse-hype is getting out of hand on NSB. This is the guy that had close fights with Judah and Alexander @140 a couple of years back, he wouldn't do **** to Floyd.

Broner is another thing though, that I would like to see. Not sure who I would pick at this moment in time, probably Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
                Broner went life and death with paulie
                That fight showed everyone Broner's true quality: mediocre. He Barely won at all with Paulie, and he downright lost against Deleon. That fight against the brit midget, cant remember his name, man, that was circus freak material. The guy's a joke. He's callign out Maidana? I hope he's stupid enough to ask for that fight. It will be fun to see him doing the Floyd wannabe while getting hit by el Chino.

Comment

Mayweather, Matthysse wouldn't get decapitated but he would get clowned.

Broner, Matthysse ****s that man up.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    you dudes dont even know if lucas power will carry well to 147
                    I doubt it would go from putting guys down with grazing shots to nothing. It will still be substantial power.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Floyd should fight WWs or JMWs, not LWWs at WW.

If Lucas can establish himself as a genuine WW contender at the limit then that fight is legit, but not before.
                      floyd "cuts" little, if any, weight to make 147. i doubt that matthysse walks round any lighter than floyd.

winner of garcia-matthysse is an obvious and genuine next, or poss one after winner of alexander-khan, fight for floyd.

p.s. golden boy won't let lucas near broner anytime soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X