No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Deserves BWAA Fighter Of The Decade Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Yep....Fighter of the decade........it's for fighters!

If Floyd was a soldier he would duck fortified enemy bases and refuse POW rescues.
    hahaa, nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post

.................what was the AWARD called again?

your point is stupid...........your bible/koran quotations are also not welcome...........this isn't a religious "trolling" board.

The award may be called the "fighter" of the decade.....but it is given to the boxer that is deemed to be the best over a 10 year period in the sport of "boxing"

Otherwise they could have given it to Fedor (excuse my bringning in MMA into this discussion) given he is a "fighter" whose dominance has never been challenged.

This is boxing.....BOXING!!!!!!!!!!!

Pac is a worthy of being deemed the best "boxer" of the last decade. Let's leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        your point is stupid...........your bible/koran quotations are also not welcome...........this isn't a religious "trolling" board.

The award may be called the "fighter" of the decade.....but it is given to the boxer that is deemed to be the best over a 10 year period in the sport of "boxing"

Otherwise they could have given it to Fedor (excuse my bringning in MMA into this discussion) given he is a "fighter" whose dominance has never been challenged.

This is boxing.....BOXING!!!!!!!!!!!

Pac is a worthy of being deemed the best "boxer" of the last decade. Let's leave it at that.
        lol, where did I quote the Qur'an?

And what does this have to do with my argument?

stop trying to deviate attention.

man your clutching straws now. Your argument in nonsensical. Again just read the THREAD TITLE
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-16-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Yep....Fighter of the decade........it's for fighters!

If Floyd was a soldier he would duck fortified enemy bases and refuse POW rescues.

^^^^

take some notes Muhammad.....when he does it.................it's actually funny!!!!!!!

Comment

lol, where did I quote the Qur'an?

man your clutching straws now. Your argument in nonsensical

Pac deserves the award...........he is a worthy winner.....Floyd would have been worthy too, but you are implying a pure boxer is somehow not worthy, because in your view the way Floyd fights is "cowardice"

Comment

^^^^

take some notes Muhammad.....when he does it.................it's actually funny!!!!!!!
              Fighters don't have to be soldiers. Another flawed assumption.

Comment

Pac deserves the award...........he is a worthy winner.....Floyd would have been worthy too, but you are implying a pure boxer is somehow not worthy, because in your view the way Floyd fights is "cowardice"
                where did I say he was a coward? please show it to me in my OP

Comment

Fighters don't have to be soldiers. Another flawed assumption.

This is what i'm talking about........you babble incoherently.....

Comment

This is what i'm talking about........you babble incoherently.....
                    goodbye.

EDIT: ignore list updated.

Comment

Mayweather > Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X