Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best boxer in your opinion? America or Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread.

Comment

Better training facilities and more resources...
      This is an easy one...my answer is the USA...

A lot of USA boxers get into boxing because they actually love the sport

A lot of Filipino boxers look at boxing as a way out of poverty...

Comment

oh, how inflated this poll is right after a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
          You cant be serious... Im from the United States, so people will say Im biased, but I think people from all over the world would even know the United States is pretty much top notch talent... The big 3 are Cuba, the United States, and Mexico, with the next in line being Russia, Hungary, Eastern European fighters, and then I'd probably say Canada or Australia, the Phillipines falls somewhere after all those countries, but I think that they are the best Asian boxing nation, you could also make an arguement for Japan.
          No doubt, the US still produces the best boxers. US, Mexico and Puerto Rico are the big 3. The Philippines is getting better. But the question is which country has the best boxer. Basically who is better, Pac or Floyd? Pac in my opinion.

Comment

P4P, size 4 size, PUERTO RICO is the best!!! FLOYD MAYWEATHER is the best fighter in the world today!!!!

Comment

Are you phukkin j'k me ???

You can't be serious, what they got 2-3 that half way matter and one Doped-up megastar crooked politician (wanna be) that's killin his own legacy by constantly deceiving the public.

I got a better poll and it's longer lol

No but seriously Mexico vs UK would have been much more appropriate but the Mexicans would feel insulted (rightfully so).

What are you a ******* or are ou making us boxing fans look bad by trolling ?

L*M*A*O

Comment

Working...
              X