No announcement yet.

Facts About Cubans in Professional Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    What attack? I know we feast on Gamboa;s Ducking of Rios!! But that's just facts!!! not Attack on Cubans!! This is just combat sports!! Not a world war!!
    Keep your shirt on, "Oracle."

I never accused you of attacking Cubans, but others have and I'm here to set this shit straight. And speaking of setting shit straight, that garbage about Gamboa ducking Rios is believed by only two kinds of people: children and nationalistic fanboys. Now, I know you're not Mexican, so that kid of narrows it down.

You believe Yuri was afraid of Rios? Pffft... Gimme a break. A grown man that's been fighting his whole life is afraid of another fighter and they're both about to get it on at 135? Please. It's a fact that Gamboa wanted to get out of his contract with Top Rank and Arena Box. His career was on hold for months while he tried to get out from his promoters' clutches. But I suppose that's because he was so afraid of "Bam Bam" that he jeopardized over a year of his prime to "duck" him.

Grow up, "Oracle," stop believing the nonsense that the Rios fanboys are spoon-feeding you. Think for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

You believe Yuri was afraid of Rios? Pffft... Gimme a break.
      That's beyond the point, maybe he was or maybe he wasn't scared of Rios. But the fact is, Gamboa ducked him, and ducked him hard.

Comment

what about Alexei Collado at SBW?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          That's beyond the point, maybe he was or maybe he wasn't scared of Rios. But the fact is, Gamboa ducked him, and ducked him hard.
          One: Gamboa isn't afraid of Rios. I believe few professional fighters in his division would be.

Two: Yuri didn't "duck" anyone. It's an irrefutable fact that Gamboa had contractual issues with his promoter, sought to be released from his contract and did so. That's very strong evidence that the reason he didn't carry out a match with Brandon is because he wanted out of his deal with Top Rank and Arena Box.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Why cause I said something that's the truth?
            No it's not enough. Dominicans don't live with the restrictions that Cubans do. Sorry I hurt your feelings but it's my opinion.

Pinche pendejo I'm giving Cubans some props. Ni sabes lo que hablas idiota.
            Truth? Dude PR being associate with US got nothing to do Cuba political issues. If they were a Democratic Republic instead of a Communist Republic they can go professional and fight outside of their country. But you like always have to bring a separate issue just because you like to hate on it. In reality, damn welfare have change the culture of PR for bad. We had world class athletes in the past that came out of poverty. Guys with discipline because they want a better life. But you cant understand that because you talk out of your a$$.

Y se que respetas el boxeo cubano, no seas moron. Mi comentario iba dirigido al mojon que hizo el thread hablando mal de los cubanos y que agito a CubanGuy. Damn, when PR is not involve, you are very good poster.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I noticed the hate for Cuban boxers from Mexicans fans lately, what's up with that, when did this hatred started? Because Abril beat Rios, and Gamboa beat Ponce De Leon? That's the only reason I can think of.
              It has nothing to do with that. It is more about all the talk some people have about the cubans boxers when they haven't accomplished much in pro boxing. You can see that most of their threads are bait thread to troll and infuriate a specifically fan base. And with all the talk about Rigo lately, there is a new target. They do it all the time to ricans, to Floyd fans, to AA that are fans of fighters of their skin color. You can see it is a game for them and they like to agitate people. That is why I told CubanGuy to ignore them, it is a trolling game.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                It has nothing to do with that. It is more about all the talk some people have about the cubans boxers when they haven't accomplished much in pro boxing. You can see that most of their threads are bait thread to troll and infuriate a specifically fan base. And with all the talk about Rigo lately, there is a new target. They do it all the time to ricans, to Floyd fans, to AA that are fans of fighters of their skin color. You can see it is a game for them and they like to agitate people. That is why I told CubanGuy to ignore them, it is a trolling game.
                Thanks for your support.

I've noticed the little game, but I wasn't gonna take it lying down. All some of these losers have in life is the fantasy that they're somehow genetically superior fighters to everyone else, regardless of race or nationality. The whole Mexico-P.R. "rivalry" is just an excuse for some mental midgets to feel better about their sorry little existences. They're not in here debating me because they don't have facts, just empty words and wishful thinking.

Comment

Viva el Che, Fidel y Cienfuegos

Comment

Working...
                  X