No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Vs Roy Jones Jr II Prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins Vs Roy Jones Jr II Prediction

Vote and Discuss What You think will be the result of Bernard Hopkins Vs Roy Jones Jr II on April 3rd 2010

Bernard Hopkins KO/TKO/RTD Win
    49.06%
    Bernard Hopkins Loss
    11.32%
    Roy Jones Jr KO/TKO/RTD Win
    30.19%
    Roy Jones Jr Loss
    5.66%
    Draw
    3.77%

The poll is expired.

You know what I was just thinking about? What if RJ beats X again? To me that would actually be a huge hit to X's legacy even though no one cares about the fight. If he loses to this version of RJ after all the trash he talked then there is no way you can say that he was better and I think it knocks him down some even though he is a million years old

Comment

I see Roy's corner stopping it late.

Comment

Hopkins W by KO 9.

Comment

I believe it LOOKS like its competitive for about 3 rounds, then BHop lands an overhand right that puts Jones to sleep. And it only looks competitive cause Hopkins chooses not too open up.

Comment

I think Hopkins will wink by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by deezdominates View Post
              I believe it LOOKS like its competitive for about 3 rounds, then BHop lands an overhand right that puts Jones to sleep. And it only looks competitive cause Hopkins chooses not too open up.
              That's how I see it. Jones does still have speed that may make Hopkins think twice about going on the attack but I think he'll start to catch him and work him on the inside at the fights goes on and possibly stop him.

Comment

i'd like to say Hop by KO but it wont happen...they both will b sooo carefull look for it to b a boring fest neither too willing to damage their legacy both fig a close fight is better than losing big

Comment

Hopkins UD.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Hopkins W by KO 9.
                    That would be impressive considering that Hopkins hasn't scored a KO in almost six years, and that was with a body punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X