• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

a deminsional fighter.. 1 2 over and over again.. I mean c'mon
    I see no body punch from this guy..
    Not hating.. just stating my honest opinion

Always said it. He's a B class fighter (at best) with speed and power (from the peds.)

Comment

You guys are overrated as fools.

end thread/

Comment

Floyd lost to Castillo.

Watch his fights vs Cotto and say it. He was limited with his arsenal DEFENSIVELY but he made good out of his natural gifts to get inside and get out as well as anyone could with those gifts. He was unpredictable and fast. Worked well for him.

Comment

Wow, hes pretty successful for being one dimensional so he is a good advert for being one dimensional and maybe that is the way to go then. If you can be FOTD being one dimensional it might put people off learning the art of boxing, short cut to success.

But haters were saying he was overated when he was winning and seemingly unbeatable, so why should people all of a sudden believe what you say now he has lost and youve got an excuse.
          These haters would say hes overated win or lose.

Fact is he can counterpunch but cos he is so good offensively he isnt allowed to show any other attribute other than attack and there is only so much you can do attacking while the opponent backtracks.

Comment

One dimensional fighter beat Cotto, Oscar, Mosley, and Hatton more convincingly?

Comment

pac is trash

Comment

noone matches pacs heart and aggression. one dimensional yet it took jmm 3 whiney ass times to crack him

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I like you in the lounge, Phook, but come on broseph. . .

You be an assault-styled boxer, and overzealously offensive minded and not be one-dimensional. I won't argue that he lacks some defensive craft, and intuitiveness, but he more than makes up for that with his unique, god-given ability based attack style.

Pacquiao is a very dynamic boxer. He utilizes angles, in and out movement, side-steps, pivots, alternates between the jab, and lead left, and has recently added hooks, and even uppercuts to his arsenal.

And his resume speaks for itself regarding him being overrated (he is definitely not). Easily one of the best boxers of the past 20-30 years. I have no problem mentioning Pac's name with Hearns, Hagler, and Whitaker.

Comment

Love these sad sacks that gather on the forum to commiserate and circle jerk over stupid concepts that no one who knows a damn thing about boxing would agree with.

Comment

Working...
                    X