Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Brandon Rios do a better job against Floyd than Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait If Cotto vs Floyd gets made for May 2th, Canelo will fight on regular HBO anyways right? So Canelo 5'9 vs Rios 5'8 could be made for that day

Comment

No. And you know it. Thankfully, Floyd would never ever stoop this low. Come on Hype Job, it's a new year. Let the trolling go. Or is that your specific purpose on here?

Comment

Absolutely not!!!!!!

Comment

He couldn't do any worse, that's for damn sure.

Comment

Rios wouldn't have a chance. Canelo in my view has better power, footwork, speed, and skill. Rios is a walking punching bag. Abril exposed his weakness and Alvarado/Pacquiao truly beat the hell out of him. Mayweather is too smart to be pulled into brawl like Alvarado did on occasion in the first two. Rios was a big hype job and outside of oblivious fans everyone knew he would lose in time and continue to do so against equal or more skilled opposition. I personally didn't think Arum would have thrown him in against Pacquiao coming off a beating.

Comment

He would because he isn't soft like Canelo. Dude is scared to fight.

Comment

i think rios would be just as successful as maidana. maybe even more so since all rios knows how to do is bully and pressure a fighter. and maidana had his best success when he was pushing floyd against the ropes.
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 01-04-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  i think rios would be just as successful as maidana. maybe even more so since all rios knows how to do is bully and pressure a fighter.
                  Like he did with Abril and Pacquiao. Or how he did with the second fight with Alvarado. If Rios fights someone who moves, he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Like he did with Abril and Pacquiao. Or how he did with the second fight with Alvarado. If Rios fights someone who moves, he loses.
                    floyd would be caught in a firefight like he was in the first maidana fight. and rios is a better inside fighter than maidana is. rios actually beat up maidana in sparring it's on youtube.

Comment

Rios doesn't win A ROUND vs Mayweather he can't move his feet AT ALL!

Comment

Working...
                      X