Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James on steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your friend is probably in the ballpark with the 85% figure.

Lebron's superhuman durability suggests he might be on something. At the very least, no one should be surprised.

Comment

Lebron like most athletes does not take steroids for muscle growth, he takes it for the insanely fast recovery. Screw the muscles who cares, it's the insane amount of work ethic these guys have to go through almost every single day that is not humanly possible.

I wish people would stop thinking steroids just means muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Lebron like most athletes does not take steroids for muscle growth, he takes it for the insanely fast recovery. Screw the muscles who cares, it's the insane amount of work ethic these guys have to go through almost every single day that is not humanly possible.

Agreed. Durability and quick recovery from injuries are the telltale signs of PED use. Not physique.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
          Quote:

Originally Posted by BKM-2010

Agreed. Durability and quick recovery from injuries are the telltale signs of PED use. Not physique.
          durability and quick recovery is a telltale sign of someone who takes care of his body and nutrition.

That's kinda partly why I take care of my body and nutrition.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            durability and quick recovery is a telltale sign of someone who takes care of his body and nutrition.

That's kinda partly why I take care of my body and nutrition.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Not when you have injuries that sideline the vast majority of the league for a week or two, yet you're playing the next day. Most athletes are using PEDs because they can push themselves harder and recover from the pain faster.

Comment

there's nothing wrong with ped use.

Why is it ok to take peds in other aspects of life but somehow it becomes some abhorrent immoral act when athletes use it?

fans who rail with their fake outrage at athletes who use it baffle me. Why get so bent up about it?

You're not the one risking your health to take it. Why would you be against a drug that helps athletes put on a better show?

Use your brain for once and stop letting espn and the media think for you,

Why would you be mad at an athlete who wants to use a drug made available by the ingenuity of man so he can do his job better?

Why would that piss you off?

Ped use = next step in human evolution.

Comment

I don't know about Lebron but D Wade has to be because his chipmunk cheeks that he's grown is a sure sign of juicin they weren't like that before, but Lebron is balding at an early age which is also a sign of juicing.. Miami Cheat

Comment

Well steroids pretty much do mean muscle. I think you mean PEDs in general shouldnt be assumed to be for muscle growth.

Comment

LeBron already passed the Olympic Drug Test in 2008 and 2012. LeBron is ain't afraid of needles and blood.

Comment

I know there is stuff for different things. I personally don't think he is on anything. Why? Because they get tested and it would come out to light so easily being LeBron. I know there areother athletes who probably take it during off season for recovery and stuff like that. ButI doubt throughout the reason he will risk it.

I think he has a lot to lose and he knows it if he was caught. And plus , I am an athletic guy and I know with nutrition and exercise you can have good stamina and be in great shape and do unimaginable things. I'm not saying by any means I am close to being the type of athlete LeBron is. But I can see with his body type and size how he does the things he does.

I agree that in NFL for strength there's probably guys during off-season where they don't get tested using all type of suplements. Illegal or legal. But I don't think the percentage is so high , 85?

The more I think about it I know I'm wrong and its probably not 5% , but 85% , that's way too much.

And wouldn't they be getting caught with testing and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X