Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Andre Berto Teasing a Money Team Transition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMT promotion's can be good for boxing, maybe they can make fight's with top rank AND golenboy and it will start a trend. I'm sick of Arum and Schaefer recycling the same fights. The fighter's and fan's deserve to see who the best of the division is regardless of promotional companies.
    Last edited by UTEP; 07-31-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

How can TMT be bad for the sport ******s? When more competition always equals to better quality. Some of you are too damn stupid and will hate on everything that somewhat involves Mayweather.

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      They can only offer him Gamboa, outside of working with Golden Boy, who is virtually unknown to casuals and is high risk. There's also Dib, but what's that...

Top Rank has name fighters to make potentially make him into a star, but he has to renew their contract for that to have a chance. Maybe after the end of the next contract can TMT try to steal Rigondeaux away from Top Rank, but he may be super old by then.
      Man if you don't work for TR in real life I have no idea what you are doing public relations, hahaha wtf.

Top Rank is what's wrong with the sport, how can you keep the fights amogst your own promotional company? It's absurd that we can't get good fights because of Promotional feuds. It's a damn shame...Hopefully TMT is able to have good working relationship with every promotional company. However, we know Bob and well you know...

Comment

I don't understand how this is a bad thing for the sport? curtis gonna giver **** and make some good fights real soon to get things goin in a positive way. Even if they never work with arum they can do some great things aswell as add an option foe fighters (rigo, el perro, hell even manny). find it funny they signed zab though, can't understand that at all. peace ya'll

Comment

This is good for boxing!!! How the hell can anyone hate on this??? Really????

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            This is good for boxing!!! How the hell can anyone hate on this??? Really????
            cuz the pacfarts dont have anything to do right now since Manny is taking it easy

Comment

Very interested to see what the new additions will be to the roster. Broner, Devon, Quillin, Trout, Russell Jr, Rigo, Lara, Garcia, Seth Mitchell? Cotto, ehh probably not. If Haymon is indeed involved there has to be more defects coming soon. I have high hopes that TMT will add a new dimension to what is becoming a 2 horse race in the US boxing politics. I just hope it doesn't start like Golden Boy with all these promises of ridding boxing politics, supporting fighters, and giving fans competitive fights and end up a hypocrisy. At the very least it's a different look for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Yeah they need to go after Rigondeaux.
                they have, the ting is i dont think team rigondeaux is interested from what i heard

Comment

screw black Monkeys from africa hatti lol

these stupid blacks are unbelieveble. well who cares about andre berto he already lost to Victor ortiz so no i reapet no mexican fans would pay for black paper views Viva La razza

Comment

Originally posted by ramm1988 View Post
                    these stupid blacks are unbelieveble. well who cares about andre berto he already lost to Victor ortiz so no i reapet no mexican fans would pay for black paper views Viva La razza
                    I agree that it's very ironic how Floyd agreed to sign Berto to TMT, after getting caught with steroids in his system.

Comment

Working...
                    X