Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Mike Tyson (circ.2000) that made Golota surrender beat both Wlad & Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

against which kilts though

vitali is on the verge of being shot now, this tyson wud have taken him out within 3 rounds, he still had a lil movement here

the current wlad wud be a lil harder, however if haye can get into to him and land a few punches, im sure tyson wud have landed a combo, which wud have taken wlad out fairly easy

i'd say it's even...

prime tyson though wud put all these big guys to sleep

Comment

Comment

TYSON EASY... Wow I can't believe people are putting the klit bros on a high pedestal...They ain't close to tyson. Tyson is a legend...The klit bros don't even come close.

Comment

A prime Tyson goes the distance and struggles with the jab and clinching of 6'5 Mitch Green and Tucker but he destorys both brothers inside 2 rounds. Makes sense haha

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
            A prime Tyson goes the distance and struggles with the jab and clinching of 6'5 Mitch Green and Tucker but he destorys both brothers inside 2 rounds. Makes sense haha
            A prime Wlad Klitschko gets knocked silly by journeyman Ross Purity & gets beat into a semi-******ed state by respective b & c level boxers Lamon Brewster & Corrie Sanders and i'm supposed to believe he can deal with the Physicality and punching power Mike Tyson for more than a round? Makes sense, hardy har har.

Comment

Vitali could barely deal with a punch from C-level Corrie Sanders, what do you think Tyson does to this clown?

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
                A prime Wlad Klitschko gets knocked silly by journeyman Ross Purity & gets beat into a semi-******ed state by respective b & c level boxers Lamon Brewster & Corrie Sanders and i'm supposed to believe he can deal with the Physicality and punching power Mike Tyson for more than a round? Makes sense, hardy har har.
                completely different fighter, completely different style, wasn't prime. my point was that you can pick and choose moments in fights or resume to make any fighter look bad. they both have the style that could cause the other problems. not Vitali though he wins in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                  completely different fighter, completely different style, wasn't prime.
                  Wasn't prime? That's funny, because you reference Tyson fights with Mitch Green & Tony Tucker, those victories for Tyson were when he was at the same point in his career as Wlad was when he was getting KO'd by D-level bum Ross Purrity.

Only difference is, Tyson is a far superior boxer, and has a far superior career to Wlad's.

BTW, Tyson dispatched of Mitch Green EASILY, and won just about every round, and had about as much "trouble" with Tony Tucker as Wlad did with David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
                    Wasn't prime? That's funny, because you reference Tyson fights with Mitch Green & Tony Tucker, those victories for Tyson were when he was at the same point in his career as Wlad was when he was getting KO'd by D-level bum Ross Purrity.

Only difference is, Tyson is a far superior boxer, and has a far superior career to Wlad's.

BTW, Tyson dispatched of Mitch Green EASILY, and won just about every round, and had about as much "trouble" with Tony Tucker as Wlad did with David Haye.
                    Tyson's technical and physical prime was in the 80's nobody would argue otherwise. Volodymyr's physical and technical prime was much later in comparison to Tyson. Compare Lewis and Bowe or Vargas and Pacquiao regarding the same aspect. I'm done responding because you're clearly a troll or mentally slow.

Comment

Nobody KOs Vitali Klitschko.

Tyson was great but is overrated by some. Biggest wins were over a shot Larry Holmes and light-heavyweight Michael Spinks.

Even prime Tyson would have trouble with either Klitschko. They are too strong for him to get inside. Tyson struggled with "big" men like Quick Tillis, who really wasn't big compared to the Klitschkos.

This version of Tyson loses to both K-Bros. Prime Tyson loses to prime Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                      X