Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuggets vs cavaliers/magic finals this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I'll take bets come playoffs time. I wont be betting all my points on teams I am not die hard fans of either.

so basically, you're just talkin out of your ass and dont really believe your original statement? gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      so basically, you're just talkin out of your ass and dont really believe your original statement? gotcha
      No, I stand by it, I wont bet on it though, just like you ducked all my colts call out bets last season.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        No, I stand by it, I wont bet on it though,

translation: i dont believe my own bull****

all good Bully...if i were a Hopkins fan, i'd rather be talkin about other **** too

Comment

all good Bully...if i were a Hopkins fan, i'd rather be talkin about other **** too
          He put up a dominant performance won 10-2, give the old ass man some props.

Comment

I'll bet you. How do you want to do it? 500k on the series and 25k on each game?

edit: On the lakers nuggets series if they play each other. Not the 20 million bet that you want bully to do
            Last edited by warp1432; 04-04-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              I'll bet you. How do you want to do it? 500k on the series and 25k on each game?

edit: On the lakers nuggets series if they play each other. Not the 20 million bet that you want bully to do

1mil on the series sounds ok

Comment

1mil on the series sounds ok
                Aight. That's fine.

Comment

Suns-Cavs finals!! Amare is beasting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    Suns-Cavs finals!! Amare is beasting right now.
                    Lol, Amare is nto doing ****.

Comment

While I'd love to see Denver there I think if any team can take down the mighty Lakers it's the Dallas Mavericks. I mean i just recently looked at their roster & it;s sick & they seem to have relatively goof chemistry for having so many all star caliber players on 1 team.

Dirk
                      Marion
                      Terry
                      Butler
                      Kidd
                      Haywood
                      And looks like a future all star in Beaubois......Anyway I'm actually cheering for the Nuggets or the Suns (Always had a soft spot for them for some reason) in the West & I'm a Magic fan cuz I live in Tampa area now & have for the past 20 plus years but am from Boston & have always loved the Celtics so I'm cheering for either of them. I'd really like to see Orlando get a Title.....Boston already has tons.

Comment

Working...
                      X