No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
    are you people seeing hernandez face? Lara busting him up, looking fast and accurate as well as moving pretty good around the ring. I don't know if the ginger has the chin to fight the way he needs to to beat Lara.
    (slaps u on the back of the head) it was from a headbutt what fight are u watching lol

Comment

Angel, Canelo is not in the same zip code that Lara is, the only way canelo could win is if they wait 10 years to make it and even that don't be so sure.

Comment

I love both Canelo and Lara, but Lara is a monster that nobody gives a chance. He'll beat everyone, even Mayweather

Comment

Whats wrong with Ten rounds? I don't think it was a title bout. Correct me if I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            I love both Canelo and Lara, but Lara is a monster that nobody gives a chance. He'll beat everyone, even Mayweather
            see how mayweather stays relevant amongst BS lol

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              (slaps u on the back of the head) it was from a headbutt what fight are u watching lol
              One of the many things ****ed up on Hernandez face was from a headbutt. Don't get me wrong, Hernandez has some beard but I don't know if Canelo does.

Comment

i dont see it...they are about the same skill level. lol @ canelo being better.

Comment

Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
                  Whats wrong with Ten rounds? I don't think it was a title bout. Correct me if I am wrong
                  but your a young good prospect up and comer whom is supposed to give canelo a run for his $ but yet ur still fighting 10 rounders he aint ready

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    but your a young good prospect up and comer whom is supposed to give canelo a run for his $ but yet ur still fighting 10 rounders he aint ready
                    Lara look good in the fight against a tall lanky fighter who took some shots. I would like to see canelo vs lara. Would be a good matchup

Comment

.....Yea ok

Comment

Working...
                      X