No announcement yet.

The Last Days Of Adam Lanza.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I cannot imagine the sort of grief that he is going through and how he copes with that. I also cannot imagine the sort of person who scrutinises the reactions of grieving relatives in order to make spurious and libelous claims about them and their motives.
    Stop getting all pretentious. Just a simple question.

Looks a bit dodgy to me that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Your use of the smiley icon with the thread topic really bothers me......
      Get over it. I use the smiley icon on every single thread I start. You can make a choice for it to bother you or not to bother you. Either way, all of my threads will have the smiley icon.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Try reading my post about the pressures to publish in today's competitive multimedia market.

Media outlets used to have time to check their facts. Nowadays in the time they spend checking, someone else already has the scoop. So everything is published right away and gets sorted out later.
        I agree with that part but disagree with your reasoning to these set of conspiracy theories. You correctly pointed out that the media gave too much information but did a 180 to state, "What that something represents is "The mainstream media don't want you to know this, but I know it so I am more special and clever than you!". Just be consistent, if the media gave too much information then don't state that they give little information later on. Your post was like a test in school when you have the answer correct but you get points off because your reasoning is off.

It's not really an excuse. Typically when something big happens everyone is confused and frightened so the information doesn't come across clearly. Then once it does come out then it's in the public domain to be poured over for days.

Bear in mind that almost everyone who says there was "something fishy" about Sandy Hook says that there is "something fishy" about every major news event.
        In this day of age, no one has time to watch or listen to the news 24/7. We get bits of information and are lucky to get all the information in real time. So people miss the up to the minute updates, the corrections made, or the public apology for spreading false information. Only when people sit down and sort out all of the information do they figure out what is going on, which a lot of people are too busy to do.

Therefore in this case, those saying that there was "something fishy" are not just conspiracy theorists but a confused public. Too many people have false and old information in their minds and reasonable people like the thread starter are trying to bridge their level of understanding of the massacre. Because the mainstream media did a poor job correcting themselves, some people are entertaining information from other sources, friends and even conspiracy theories.

Comment

man this is crazy i was gonna do a thread on this today cause i watched that stuff yesterday and theres WAY too many un answered questions in this whole thing..

The government ****ed this up ALMOST as bad as they ****ed up 9-11..

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
            man this is crazy i was gonna do a thread on this today cause i watched that stuff yesterday and theres WAY too many un answered questions in this whole thing..

The government ****ed this up ALMOST as bad as they ****ed up 9-11..
            According to CNN, tonight at 8pm and 10 pm EST, Anderson Cooper 360 is going to discuss the Newtown Conspiracy Theories. Hopefully, it will answer questions.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Out of everything I found that the most disturbing along with the guy who brought in kids into his house as he began crying telling the story, only to find out dude is apart of SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) on top of dude flip flopping his story to different media outlets.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but clearly there's something a little off with this situation.
              Looks like the new trope among conspiracy theorists is "I'm no conspiracy theorist but there's something off with this situation". Or "I'm no conspiracy theorist, but this is a conspiracy".

Do you have an opinion on what happened? Or are you Just Asking Question?

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Stop getting all pretentious. Just a simple question.

Looks a bit dodgy to me that's all.
              Let me guess, You're Not A Conspiracy Theorist But...

Am I right?

Comment

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/15/this...rassed_for_it/

Man who helped out six kids that had fled the school after seeing their teacher shot dead is now being harassed by exactly the sort of fucked up little virgins that are "No Conspiracy Theorists But".

Comment

Yes there seems to be mysteries around the killer and strangely a lack of info has been released on him. Bizarre to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by iStylin View Post
                    Yes there seems to be mysteries around the killer and strangely a lack of info has been released on him. Bizarre to say the least.
                    You're No Conspiracy Theorist But... there's something funny going on.

Amiright?

Comment

Lotta conspiracy theories but interesting to see how this story unfolds over the next few months. I imagine more info should come out.

Comment

Working...
                      X