• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Fck those puzzy azz kids.Fck u to puto
    Okay, feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Once again someone who believes the internet is real. You just want to win so badly don't you? You are the one that is dumb, it had to actually be explained to you in detail in order for you to get it, that's just sad. Every post you makes is corny and sad, the fact that you believe you can gauge a personality from the internet is truly moronic. Who said anything about being a tough guy? Where did you get that from? You can post your address though .

I am gauging your on-line persona.

You haven't said anything that needs to be explained. What you've said so far is that you found an older dude getting punched to be funny and then when you've been punched you find it funny. That tells me you're acting like a cool guy and a tough guy. You're neither. You're a geek, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        I am gauging your on-line persona.

You haven't said anything that needs to be explained. What you've said so far is that you found an older dude getting punched to be funny and then when you've been punched you find it funny. That tells me you're acting like a cool guy and a tough guy. You're neither. You're a geek, actually.
        There is no persona, you idiot.Stop thinking too hard, THE INTERNET IS NOT REAL. I said i chuckled because it was unexpected and startling, and that i have laughed before after being hit, not that i laugh every time. Reading comprehension son, please invest in it.You still wont drop your address though.

Comment

I guarantee you those kids wouldn't have done that sh.it if I was on that bus. I'm not trying to sound like tough guys joker who likes to laugh at old men getting sucker punched but I would have gotten off and beat the fuk out of those kids.

I hate bullying, I hate people taking advantage of the weak. If those kids wanted to man up, they should have asked the old dude to step out of the bus and fight. Of course they wouldn't do that because #1 they are cowards and #2 if they did he would only get jumped like the cowards they are.

Man I'm tired of seeing these stupid videos. People fighting 1 on 1 then getting sucker punched and stomped. Women getting hit, kids hitting old people.

This generation is straight trash man, the music, movies, culture, everything...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I guarantee you those kids wouldn't have done that sh.it if I was on that bus. I'm not trying to sound like tough guys joker who likes to laugh at old men getting sucker punched but I would have gotten off and beat the fuk out of those kids.

I hate bullying, I hate people taking advantage of the weak. If those kids wanted to man up, they should have asked the old dude to step out of the bus and fight. Of course they wouldn't do that because #1 they are cowards and #2 if they did he would only get jumped like the cowards they are.

Man I'm tired of seeing these stupid videos. People fighting 1 on 1 then getting sucker punched and stomped. Women getting hit, kids hitting old people.

This generation is straight trash man, the music, movies, culture, everything...
            Lol funny thing is, your post has more to do with fake toughness than anything. Saying you would take on four or five people displays more fake toughness than the act of laughing, so stop it guy. Funny coming from a guy who says he feels no sympathy for innocent mexican citizens who get beheaded by the cartel.

Comment

I'm never the one to wish harm upon anyone. but that kid deserves a beating in the worst way. Put em in the dog house!
              Last edited by codey; 10-05-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

So Mike didn't die? Damn, Jessie is gonna be pissed about this. Mike's gone soft.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  If that kid where white and driver was black.That kid would be
                  charged with a hate crime.And we would see al sharpton on tv
                  and shlt demanding justice and protest from the african community.
                  pretty much......

Comment

Little ****s. I don't understand why this ******ed, lazy, self-absorbed generation feels entitled to everything, like they need to work for nothing and that they should be able to come and go and do as they please with out any repercussions. They wouldn't find it funny if it was their father/mother/grandparent punched in the face.

Little thieving bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      Little ****s. I don't understand why this ******ed, lazy, self-absorbed generation feels entitled to everything, like they need to work for nothing and that should be able to come and go and do as they please with out any repercussions. They wouldn't find it funny if it was their father/mother/grandparent punched in the face.

Little thieving bastards.
                      ........this

Comment

Working...
                      X